Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

What am I doing wrong?

Dec 8th 2012 new

I admittedly have not been on here in about a month because I was talking with someone outside of Catholic Match. Unfortunately, it fizzled out. So, I come back on here for the first time in weeks and notice that I have hardly gotten any responses. Is there something wrong with my profile? Seriously, I can take constructive criticism. Does it need improvement? Is my hairline a turn-off for some women? I'm sorry that I'm not better-looking?

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

Dec 8th 2012 new
Most of us ask the same questions you do. We just accept that we won't understand, and we try to keep hope. :/ it's not just you.
Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Most of us ask the same questions you do. We just accept that we won't understand, and we try to keep...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Most of us ask the same questions you do. We just accept that we won't understand, and we try to keep hope. :/ it's not just you.
--hide--
I did not intend it to be an invitation to a "pity party". I know that this is not what you inferred or meant, Tara. And, just for the record, I have wondered the same thing about you because I think you're a catch. But getting back to my point, I sincerely would like to know if there is something that needs improvement on my profile. Unfortunately, some things cannot be improved upon like my hair. Yes, I wish that I had more head up top, but this is what God intended and it's in the genes. Also, I would hope that most women would be able to see beyond my thinning pate.

Dec 8th 2012 new
Jeff,

I viewed your profile, pics, and interview. They are just fine. Your hairline is not a turnoff for me.
Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Jeff, I viewed your profile, pics, and interview. They are just fine. Your hairline is not a tur...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Jeff,

I viewed your profile, pics, and interview. They are just fine. Your hairline is not a turnoff for me.
--hide--
Thank you!

Dec 8th 2012 new

Hey Jeff,

I just looked at your profile and you seem like an okay guy. Then again, this is one man to another. I too am Polish and Irish. Some women will like the hairline, some won't. It's better to be a 1st rate version of you than a 2nd rate version of someone else.

It can be frustrating for us all in for internet dating where it is so easy to reject someone by omission. It happens to me to. I have to admit I do take my brakes from Catholic Match from time to time because of this.

Dec 8th 2012 new

Hi, Jeff - I'm sorry you're struggling right now, I think alot of your CM comrades can echo your sentiments. I took a look at your profile, I think it looks good. All I can say is hang in there - know there are alot of us on the journey with you, and praying for you!

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) David-820720 said: Hey Jeff,I just looked at your profile and you seem like an okay guy. Then again, thi...
(Quote) David-820720 said:

Hey Jeff,

I just looked at your profile and you seem like an okay guy. Then again, this is one man to another. I too am Polish and Irish. Some women will like the hairline, some won't. It's better to be a 1st rate version of you than a 2nd rate version of someone else.

It can be frustrating for us all in for internet dating where it is so easy to reject someone by omission. It happens to me to. I have to admit I do take my brakes from Catholic Match from time to time because of this.

--hide--
Vin Diesel doesn't seem to have that problem. ;-)

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Hi, Jeff - I'm sorry you're struggling right now, I think alot of your CM comrades can ...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Hi, Jeff - I'm sorry you're struggling right now, I think alot of your CM comrades can echo your sentiments. I took a look at your profile, I think it looks good. All I can say is hang in there - know there are alot of us on the journey with you, and praying for you!

--hide--
Thank you!

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Jeff-406043 said: Vin Diesel doesn't seem to have that problem. ;-)
(Quote) Jeff-406043 said:

Vin Diesel doesn't seem to have that problem. ;-)

--hide--

laughing laughing

Vin Diesel attracts the kind of women who overlook his issues with sentence and grammatical structures. But I hear what you're saying

Posts 1 - 10 of 70