Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Everyone I've been in touch with is extremely busy now because of the Holidays. There is a lot on my plate. I haven't even baked one cookie yet sad I thought I was going to Decorate my home Inside today. I can't decorate and be on CM at the same time. It would be great if I had some help. Anyone up for that? wreath stocking

12/08/2012 new

I'll come up to Indy if you need a helper!! :)

12/09/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-904978 said: Everyone I've been in touch with is extremely busy now because of the Holidays. There is a l...
(Quote) Marian-904978 said:

Everyone I've been in touch with is extremely busy now because of the Holidays. There is a lot on my plate. I haven't even baked one cookie yet I thought I was going to Decorate my home Inside today. I can't decorate and be on CM at the same time. It would be great if I had some help. Anyone up for that?

--hide--

If someone would begin a cookie thread it might help things around here. I find I cannot do it. I know others here would be happier if we did one. People have been in a bit of a slump... cookie cookie cookie heart hersheyskiss heart

Posts 1 - 3 of 3