Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

12/07/2012 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: This is awesome Maia. Thank you once again! I hope to do this, and not get distracted. I especially like ...
(Quote) John-746882 said: This is awesome Maia. Thank you once again! I hope to do this, and not get distracted. I especially like that Our Lady wants us to pray for our country. She who is the Immaculate Conception truly wants peace, true peace for this country. I will pass this along.

--hide--

You're welcome! wave Thank you for helping spread the word on this special blessing. theheart

12/07/2012 new

(Quote) Elaine-525333 said: Thank you Maia I will remember this. An hour of time is something we can give.
(Quote) Elaine-525333 said:

Thank you Maia I will remember this. An hour of time is something we can give.

--hide--

Happy to share Elaine! hug

12/07/2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Thanks for sharing! That link showed up on my FB page a couple days ago. I am going to try and d...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Thanks for sharing!

That link showed up on my FB page a couple days ago. I am going to try and do it!

--hide--

Great Helen! hug

12/07/2012 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: She is the Patroness of the United States! How awesome! Truly we are privileged to be able to call...
(Quote) John-746882 said:

She is the Patroness of the United States! How awesome! Truly we are privileged to be able to call her that. Thanks again!

--hide--

I agree. This is truly awesome! rose

I've been thinking about it for days now. I'm writing down a list of petitions. theheart

12/08/2012 new
Thank you again for this Maia. The hour went by fast. May all in the central, mountain and pacific time zones experience this gift in this and the coming hours.
12/08/2012 new
Mass was great, and Father gave an excellent homily. I'll be right back there in a few hours for the anticipated Mass for Sunday ...choir duty again.
12/08/2012 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: Thank you again for this Maia. The hour went by fast. May all in the central, mountain and pacific time z...
(Quote) John-746882 said: Thank you again for this Maia. The hour went by fast. May all in the central, mountain and pacific time zones experience this gift in this and the coming hours.
--hide--

Thank you Maia! I am going to pretend I am in another time zone as John mentioned since I just saw this thread and completely forgot the hour of grace this year. Thank you for the reminder!

12/09/2012 new

(Quote) Therese-632256 said: (Quote) John-746882 said: Thank you again for this Maia. The hour went by fast....
(Quote) Therese-632256 said:

Quote:
John-746882 said: Thank you again for this Maia. The hour went by fast. May all in the central, mountain and pacific time zones experience this gift in this and the coming hours.

Thank you Maia! I am going to pretend I am in another time zone as John mentioned since I just saw this thread and completely forgot the hour of grace this year. Thank you for the reminder!

--hide--

Surely there's no bureaucracy in Heaven and God would be pleased by your efforts and intention. hug theheart

12/09/2012 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: Thank you again for this Maia. The hour went by fast. May all in the central, mountain and pacific time z...
(Quote) John-746882 said: Thank you again for this Maia. The hour went by fast. May all in the central, mountain and pacific time zones experience this gift in this and the coming hours.

--hide--

All thanks to the Blessed Mother and of course, God. theheart wave

12/09/2012 new

Thank you for sharing. I heard about this yesterday on a Catholic radio station.

Posts 11 - 20 of 21