Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please pray for my mother

12/09/2012 new
My mother is as fine of Catholic woman as one could ever know. Tonight she is in the hospital, having become dizzy and passing blood today. The doctors apparently do not think it is too serious (she had a CT scan), but my mother is 87, so naturally, as her son, I worry. Just as a side-note, my mother met Pope John Paul II three times! I am truly blessed to be her son, and would appreciate prayers for her return to good relative health for her age. Thank you and God bless all of you. Dominus vobiscum!
12/09/2012 new

(Quote) Robert-803886 said: My mother is as fine of Catholic woman as one could ever know. Tonight she is in the hospital, having b...
(Quote) Robert-803886 said: My mother is as fine of Catholic woman as one could ever know. Tonight she is in the hospital, having become dizzy and passing blood today. The doctors apparently do not think it is too serious (she had a CT scan), but my mother is 87, so naturally, as her son, I worry. Just as a side-note, my mother met Pope John Paul II three times! I am truly blessed to be her son, and would appreciate prayers for her return to good relative health for her age. Thank you and God bless all of you. Dominus vobiscum!
--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart Our (my) THOUGHTS & PRAYERS ARE WITH YOUR MOTHER & YOU & THE FAMILY TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF (TOO).

12/09/2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

12/09/2012 new

Praying

May God restore her health.

12/09/2012 new

Praying Praying rosary rosary

12/09/2012 new

Praying rosary

theheart

12/09/2012 new

Praying Praying theheart You are a good son.

12/09/2012 new

Praying rosary

12/09/2012 new
You got it my friend. Prayers coming.
12/09/2012 new

(Quote) Robert-803886 said: My mother is as fine of Catholic woman as one could ever know. Tonight she is in the hospital, having b...
(Quote) Robert-803886 said: My mother is as fine of Catholic woman as one could ever know. Tonight she is in the hospital, having become dizzy and passing blood today. The doctors apparently do not think it is too serious (she had a CT scan), but my mother is 87, so naturally, as her son, I worry. Just as a side-note, my mother met Pope John Paul II three times! I am truly blessed to be her son, and would appreciate prayers for her return to good relative health for her age. Thank you and God bless all of you. Dominus vobiscum!
--hide--

Praying theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 32