Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Guys, does a woman's attractiveness even keep you from making eye contact with her PHOTOGRAPH? ...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Guys, does a woman's attractiveness even keep you from making eye contact with her PHOTOGRAPH? I thought of that a few minutes ago when I browsed a profile. Men like me are such fools.

--hide--
Carl, you're a sweetie!! biggrin

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Guys, does a woman's attractiveness even keep you from making eye contact with her PHOTOGRAPH? ...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Guys, does a woman's attractiveness even keep you from making eye contact with her PHOTOGRAPH? I thought of that a few minutes ago when I browsed a profile. Men like me are such fools.

--hide--

I don't think I'm that sensitive. I've done the eye thing with women many times.

Dec 8th 2012 new

Carl,

I think my first response might have been something like, "oh, you too?" except... not with girls for me.

Dec 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

--hide--

No, Carl, you're not a fool! hug

I'll be interested in seeing what the gentlemen have to say here!

santahat wreath candycane xmastree Ice Skating stocking You get a Gold Star! cookie Coffee

Dec 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: . . . I'm guilty of thinking, "he would never look twice at me". . . .
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

. . . I'm guilty of thinking, "he would never look twice at me". . . .

--hide--

I feel the same way, much of the time, Melanie ... also thinking "what's so special about me"? They browse once, and that's about it ... or if they write, they write once, and that's it ... I don't understand it.

Dec 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: At least you can look into a mirror....I usually crack them
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

At least you can look into a mirror....I usually crack them

--hide--

laughing laughing

wave Battling eyelashes

candycane santahat Ice Skating xmastree fluffy snowman

Dec 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Sandra-222626 said: Nope...men like you are neat-o.
(Quote) Sandra-222626 said:

Nope...men like you are neat-o.

--hide--

I agree, Sandra hug rose

Dec 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Whole extra level to the concept of custody of the eyes! Lol
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Whole extra level to the concept of custody of the eyes! Lol
--hide--

wave Battling eyelashes

Dec 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: (Quote) Carl-98335 said: Thank you very much for your compliments and ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Quote:
Carl-98335 said:

Thank you very much for your compliments and encouragement. Same to you.

Fess up, Carl. We are all on pins and needles. Did you contact her?

- Elizabeth

--hide--

Good question, Elizabeth, that's what I was wondering as note I was wandering note ................ oh, that's a different story! note embarassed sorry!

So, Sir Carl, fess up .... did you contact the lady princess

fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy

Dec 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Not via text or email. May see her at an event tomorrow before I return to Fort Jackson. I shouldn&...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Not via text or email. May see her at an event tomorrow before I return to Fort Jackson. I shouldn't test God, but if I don't see her, I'm thinking I should take it as a sign to move on. He always seems to know better than I.

--hide--

On a similar note note ................ there was a very handsome gentleman at Mass last night who, when at the Sign of Peace, turned around to wish me Our Lord's peace and made some very, very serious and long eye contact with me embarassed paper bag I couldn't hold his gaze ......... I've heard that the first one to look away loses the "contest." I haven't seen him there before, and I noticed that he did not have a wedding ring on his left hand ring finger ... hoping he'll show up next week!

Sorry for getting off topic ... I hope you saw her at that event on Monday evening .... did you? knight-errant princess

fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy

Posts 31 - 40 of 61