Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

12/09/2012 new
I thank God for Our Lady. She's always been in my life, even when I was far away from her. Lately under the titles of the Immaculate Conception and Our Lady of America she has been at work in my life. "Create in me a clean heart Lord." That's what she wants. Good things have been happening and I thank God, credit God and see the work of Our Lady in it.
12/09/2012 new
Today I thank God for an awesome weekend and the wonderful people he has placed in my path that help me grow in faith, in God and mankind.
12/09/2012 new

Snow, beautiful snow.

12/09/2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Snow, beautiful snow.
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Snow, beautiful snow.

--hide--
Wish I could be watching the snow fall with you sharing a cup of hot chocolate.

12/09/2012 new

....the many opportunities He provides for us to meet new friends, or online friends we haven't met yet IRL. wave

He's constantly putting quality people into our paths - we need to open our eyes and see all the ways He does this. Then it's up to us to step out and contact them, meet them, get to know them, become friends - and maintain those friendships. heart

He has surrounded me with amazing, wonderful, faith-filled people, and for that I am truly grateful. Praying

Very nice thread, Jerry! Upbeat, happy - we're spreading the love! hug biggrin

12/09/2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Wish I could be watching the snow fall with you sharing a cup of hot chocolate.
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Wish I could be watching the snow fall with you sharing a cup of hot chocolate.

--hide--

15 inches of whiteness falling today. I'm grateful for children that help shovel and gather around the kitchen counter drinking cocoa laughing about how their mom lost the snowball fight. God's perfect timing is just what we needed today. No where to rush off to. (We said our own prayers together since the roads weren't plowed to get to mass this morning.) It's just good being together, making dough for cookies later. Thank you, Jesus!

12/09/2012 new

Brenda.Shes the sweetest gal here hug

12/09/2012 new

Thanks to God for moderating temperatures. We had a 'high' of -5F today

Sang Christmas carols and songs door-to-door with a group of friends on Friday night...when we sang Frosty the Snowman, we did it with conviction!

12/09/2012 new
Thank God for Brian & his poems that brightens our Days!
12/10/2012 new

for bring able to lock a thread....first time ever!

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200