Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

12/08/2012 new

Santa Baby

www.youtube.com

12/08/2012 new
Joseph's Song - Michael Card

www.youtube.com
12/08/2012 new
How beautiful!

Christmas Flash Mob by Journey of Faith www.youtube.com
12/09/2012 new

Christmas is all around

youtu.be

12/09/2012 new

We have a radio station here in Las Vegas, 106.5 that from Thanksgiving Eve to Christmas day it's all Christmas songs all the time...used to be a week before Thanksgiving but I think people complained...any way, my favorite secular Christmas songs are The Christmas Shoes song, I Want a Hippopatamus for Christmas, The Christmas Song (Nat King Cole) and Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer..my favorite religious Christmas songs are What Child is This, Angels We Have Heard on High, and It Came Upon a Midnight Clear...and not really a Christmas song technically but I love Ave Maria too.

12/09/2012 new

Oh and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by oh what's his name...the one in The Holiday where Kate Winslet is alone in her house lol I forget his name, very famous. lol

12/09/2012 new

Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy's Christmas

www.youtube.com

12/10/2012 new

An awesome song, MaryAnn.

12/11/2012 new

merry christmas everybody
wonderful christmas
time
Santa claus is coming to town
Frosty the snowman

12/11/2012 new