Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 5th 2012 new

Awww - thanks Josephine!!! I think it is right, but I am going to miss the New York attitude that I get bits and pieces of here. Go window shopping for me...people watching, or something. There is no place like New York at Christmas!! Much love. heart

Dec 5th 2012 new

Thanks Dave..maybe someone will organize a meet up on the southeast coast. I will keep my eyes out for those. heart

Dec 5th 2012 new

You will be missed I always like reading your posts. You even took the time to send me a message to explain something to me not many would do that. I wish you happiness and much success in all of your endeavors. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Dec 9th 2012 new

Again, thanks to everyone for the warm wishes. I wish you all a most blessed Christmas. heart

Dec 9th 2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: Again, thanks to everyone for the warm wishes. I wish you all a most blessed Christmas. <...
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said:

Again, thanks to everyone for the warm wishes. I wish you all a most blessed Christmas.

--hide--

hug hug hug

Posts 41 - 45 of 45