Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

12/05/2012 new

Awww - thanks Josephine!!! I think it is right, but I am going to miss the New York attitude that I get bits and pieces of here. Go window shopping for me...people watching, or something. There is no place like New York at Christmas!! Much love. heart

12/05/2012 new

Thanks Dave..maybe someone will organize a meet up on the southeast coast. I will keep my eyes out for those. heart

12/05/2012 new

You will be missed I always like reading your posts. You even took the time to send me a message to explain something to me not many would do that. I wish you happiness and much success in all of your endeavors. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

12/09/2012 new

Again, thanks to everyone for the warm wishes. I wish you all a most blessed Christmas. heart

12/09/2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: Again, thanks to everyone for the warm wishes. I wish you all a most blessed Christmas. <...
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said:

Again, thanks to everyone for the warm wishes. I wish you all a most blessed Christmas.

--hide--

hug hug hug

Posts 41 - 45 of 45