Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I receive the opportunity to connect with men and women whose Catholicism is also important to them.

I am able to hear a variety of viewpoints on a variety of subjects and...the men talk too!!! clap clap clap

I can practice charity in listening to others' viewpoints and can encourage, celebrate, mourn and generally 'be there' for CM friends.

I have said this in other threads but I want to say again, you are wonderful and this site is a huge blessing. God always provides exactly what we need, when we need it and I find this to be another example of His total caring and involvement.

rose theheart rose

12/09/2012 new

Amen!! clap theheart rose

12/09/2012 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I receive the opportunity to connect with men and women whose Catholicism is also important to them. I...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

I receive the opportunity to connect with men and women whose Catholicism is also important to them.

I am able to hear a variety of viewpoints on a variety of subjects and...the men talk too!!!

I can practice charity in listening to others' viewpoints and can encourage, celebrate, mourn and generally 'be there' for CM friends.

I have said this in other threads but I want to say again, you are wonderful and this site is a huge blessing. God always provides exactly what we need, when we need it and I find this to be another example of His total caring and involvement.

--hide--
Amen to that too! After a year of being here these past months at CM have been the best for me! There is great people here! Love this site! :-)
12/09/2012 new

Nice to meet you, Marie

12/09/2012 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Nice to meet you, Marie
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Nice to meet you, Marie

--hide--
Nice to meet you too Meg. I loved what you wrote here. God Bless You!
12/09/2012 new

Main benefit? I get to practice patience a whole lot laughing I wonder when I shall meet her? hmmm scratchchin

12/09/2012 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: Main benefit? I get to practice patience a whole lot I wonder when I shall meet her? hmmm <...
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

Main benefit? I get to practice patience a whole lot I wonder when I shall meet her? hmmm

--hide--

Three Hail Marys for your intention!

12/09/2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Three Hail Marys for your intention!
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Three Hail Marys for your intention!

--hide--
Thank you!

12/09/2012 new

(Quote) Marie-731748 said: Nice to meet you too Meg. I loved what you wrote here. God Bless You!
(Quote) Marie-731748 said: Nice to meet you too Meg. I loved what you wrote here. God Bless You!
--hide--

New friendships based on 'divine ground' biggrin

12/10/2012 new

The wonderful new people that God has introduced into my life. I truly love many of the new friends I have made here..they are very special people to me. They are both a benefit and a blessing.

I also love being part of this community of faithful believers..sharing our concerns, our hopes and most especially our faith with one another.

Posts 1 - 10 of 17