Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 8th 2012 new

No matter where you go, John, may the Holy Spirit be with you, and Christ be all around you. Praying theheart

Dec 8th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

Dec 9th 2012 new

(Quote) John-220051 said: My boss just told me he might be sending me to Egypt to cover the revolution. I ask for your prayers for ...
(Quote) John-220051 said: My boss just told me he might be sending me to Egypt to cover the revolution. I ask for your prayers for God's protection.
--hide--

3 Hail Mary's for you, John.

Dec 10th 2012 new

Ecclesiastes 9:3 Also, the hearts of the children of man are full of evil, and madness is in their hearts while they live, and after that they go to the dead. Amen. Praying

Dec 10th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart May his angels be with you on your journey.

Amen

Dec 10th 2012 new

Praying

Dec 10th 2012 new

wave John, if you get to travel to Cairo, and if you do get enough time away from work responsibilities, try to find the Coptic-rite church there, at which the Holy Family lived when they fled into Egypt. It has a downstairs area, or basement area, wherein it is said that they stayed. I found it to be an awesome experience to stand for a while at the top of its stairway and be mindful of this history.

Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) John-220051 said: My boss just told me he might be sending me to Egypt to cover the revolution. I ask for your prayers for ...
(Quote) John-220051 said: My boss just told me he might be sending me to Egypt to cover the revolution. I ask for your prayers for God's protection.
--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart If Ya Go; Bro Safe Journey! We (all) will be thinking about ya! Take care Mike "peace"!!

Dec 11th 2012 new
(Quote) John-220051 said: My boss just told me he might be sending me to Egypt to cover the revolution. I ask for your prayers for God's ...
--hide--

From Alexandria to Alexandria, Raphael and Michael go with you!

Praying rosary
Dec 11th 2012 new
(Quote) Joan-684265 said: John, if you get to travel to Cairo, and if you do get enough...
(Quote) Joan-684265 said:

John, if you get to travel to Cairo, and if you do get enough time away from work responsibilities, try to find the Coptic-rite church there, at which the Holy Family lived when they fled into Egypt. It has a downstairs area, or basement area, wherein it is said that they stayed. I found it to be an awesome experience to stand for a while at the top of its stairway and be mindful of this history.

--hide--
In case you aren't already aware of this...

Marian Apparitions occured in Zeitun, Egypt, (1968 - 1970) on top St. Mary's Coptic Orthodox Church www.youtube.com

Virgin Mary appears to +500,000 people in Egypt on top St. Mary's Coptic Orthodox Church - www.youtube.com

The Miracle at St. Mary's by Pearl Zaki - www.zeitun-eg.org

Our Lady of Light - Zeitun, Egypt - www.examiner.com

May Our Lady of Light protect you Praying
Posts 21 - 30 of 30