Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

A Nation of Singles

Dec 10th 2012 new

This is a great article on the state of the nation with so so many people being single.

A must read, and you will see why we are in the situation we are in.

Has all kinds of stats and reasons why so many people are single, and in particular, have never been married.

One of my favorite lines in here is is this has occurred in part because of:

"the dismantling of the iron triangle of sex, marriage, and childbearing. "

Amen to that! We need to get back to the iron triangle!

Here is the link:

www.weeklystandard.com

Dec 10th 2012 new

Peter 923808.. Meant to post this reply to you, but it ended up in the wrong place so I'm posting it for him:

"generation of our kids. It all boils down to satan taking a hold of God's holy institution and making it is his tool to dismantle this world. Just to also that you have a very eloquent way of stating your views on this site. You seem very intelligent and a person who clearly thinks through and elaborates your views... It's refreshing.. Please keep it up.. Pete"

Dec 10th 2012 new
thanks you Donna.. I was wondering what button I hit. Computers are such a wonderful tool but for simple minded non techno guys its a maze. Thank you again.. YBIC Peter 923808
Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: This is a great article on the state of the nation with so so many people being single. A must...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

This is a great article on the state of the nation with so so many people being single.

A must read, and you will see why we are in the situation we are in.

Has all kinds of stats and reasons why so many people are single, and in particular, have never been married.

One of my favorite lines in here is is this has occurred in part because of:

"the dismantling of the iron triangle of sex, marriage, and childbearing. "

Amen to that! We need to get back to the iron triangle!

Here is the link:

www.weeklystandard.com

--hide--

Great Article and speaks volumes. Very depressing and sad too. Very sad.

Jan 28th 2013 new

theheart rose heart rosary Praying

Posts 1 - 5 of 5