Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

12/08/2012 new
Oh lovely news!!! God Bless you !!! Congratulations!!!:-D
12/10/2012 new
Congratulations. May God bless and guide you in your lives together.
12/10/2012 new

Congrats!

Don't forget to submit your story www.catholicmatch.com

Also stay connected with us through our Facebook Page www.facebook.com

12/10/2012 new

(Quote) Joan-629290 said: It is with bittersweet feelings that I come to bid adieu to my fellow CM members. It has been a wonderful...
(Quote) Joan-629290 said: It is with bittersweet feelings that I come to bid adieu to my fellow CM members. It has been a wonderful and enlightening journey here on CM; a time to share with all of you, to learn from you, to banter and tease with one another, and to grow in faith with my fellow Catholics. I came to this site hoping and praying that God would lead me to a strong and kind-hearted Catholic man with whom I could share my life in the vocation of marriage. Indeed, my prayers were answered! I am very thankful to joyfully announce that my wonderful CM Guy and I were joined in the sacrament of Holy Matrimony this past Saturday, December 1st. We are very blessed to have found one another, but also blessed to have known many of you during our time here. So many insightful, honest, funny and thought provoking comments from so many amazing people! And I have found such beauty in how we share a deep love and appreciation of our Catholic faith. It is certainly a faith filled (and yes, imperfect!) but very loving community here. You will all be missed!

I will continue to pray for all CM members, your families and your intentions. I wish all of you the best in the search for your Special One. May God abundantly bless each and every one of you!
our wedding dinner December 1st, 2012!

"our wedding dinner December 1st, 2012!"

--hide--

MANY Blessings to you and all the family ... May you have a wonderful First Christmas together and many more in the future..

Peace Love and Joy ! KathleenPraying heart rose

12/10/2012 new

Congratulations! God bless you both in your new life together.

rose theheart

12/10/2012 new

(Quote) Brian-278516 said: Congrats! Don't forget to submit your story www.catholicmatch.com.
(Quote) Brian-278516 said:

Congrats!

Don't forget to submit your story www.catholicmatch.com

Also stay connected with us through our Facebook Page www.facebook.com

--hide--

wave Oh WOW Congratulations to you and your beautiful wife as well. I didn't know you were married.

GOD's blessings upon all newlyweds... I heard that 12/12/12 is going to be a popular date for weddings.. That will be this Wednesday..

May God Bless those newlyweds with Peace Love and Joy !

KathleenPraying heart rose

12/11/2012 new

Congratulations and may you have many blessed years together

12/11/2012 new

im just a new member here in CM ,, I am so happy for both of you and Congratulations

12/11/2012 new
May the joy that fills your hearts and illuminates your souls continue to flow through your marriage with the blessing of the Holy Spirit. Best wishes.

Praying hug theheart clap cloudnine hyper xmastree
12/11/2012 new

Congratulations! You make a beautiful Bride and you both look so happy together! May God Bless The Two of you FULLY!!!
Dove heartbeat Dove

Posts 21 - 30 of 92