Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

12/09/2012 new
Plum Pudding

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: What are your favorite holiday foods???
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

What are your favorite holiday foods???

--hide--
LOCKED
12/09/2012 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: mincemeat
(Quote) John-34848 said:



mincemeat

--hide--


Cranberry Pudding!

But my all-time favorite...left-over turkey on a bun with butter and cranberry sauce (Real cranberry sauce with the whole cranberries in it)! heart heart

LOCKED
12/09/2012 new
Rolling Along wave
LOCKED
12/10/2012 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: mincemeat
(Quote) John-34848 said:



mincemeat

--hide--


vegetable: parsnips

LOCKED
12/10/2012 new

Hi Pubsters! wave

Got an email that I can post for a week so thought I would stop by and see how everyone is doing.

LOCKED
12/10/2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Hi Pubsters! Got an email that I can post for a week so thought I would stop by and see how everyone...
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Hi Pubsters!

Got an email that I can post for a week so thought I would stop by and see how everyone is doing.

--hide--
Rolling Along
LOCKED
12/10/2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
--hide--


Hi Zoom!

I see you came back when I decided to take a break. Should I take that personally? scratchchin laughing laughing laughing

LOCKED
12/10/2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
--hide--


Hi Zoom!

I see you came back when I decided to take a break. Should I take that personally? scratchchin laughing laughing laughing

LOCKED
12/10/2012 new

Hello Pubsters...same deal here Barb.....hope everyone is doing just fine and preparing for Christmas.

LOCKED
12/10/2012 new

Hi Barbara wave ,
Hi Mary Anne wave

LOCKED
Posts 41 - 50 of 200