Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

12/09/2012 new

i have had thousands of rejections on these sites including hundreds here .heard all there reasons they make me laugh laughing. but there will be one that says YES . thats the one to look forward to . God and my guardian Angel looking out for me .

12/10/2012 new
Hey Jeff I feel the same way man!! I havnt even gotten a message or anything:/ I think sometimes people look at me and just skip over my profile. I'm sick of trying to date Christain girls who are lukewarm in their faith I want a strong Catholic girl with morals like me. That's why Im on CM. but no bites yet... Will see. Keep your hope alive man, don't doubt God is good:)
12/10/2012 new

CM is place for spiritual growth and love, would like to remind you of this never failing prayer to Jesus earthly father and Blessed Mother earthly spouse. His humility and compassion as our protector just as He was entrusted to the Holy Family on earth. catholicism.about.com

An Ancient Prayer and novena to Saint Joseph

O St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God, I place in thee all my interests and desires. O St. Joseph, assist me by thy powerful intercession and obtain for me all spiritual blessings through thy foster Son, Jesus Christ Our Lord, so that, having engaged here below thy heavenly power, I may offer thee my thanksgiving and homage.

O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating thee and Jesus asleep in thine arms. I dare not approach while He reposes near thy heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me, and ask Him to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath.

St. Joseph, patron of departing souls, pray for me.

12/10/2012 new

(Quote) Larry-917563 said: Well she was wrong because the first thing you look for is honesty and she wasn't
(Quote) Larry-917563 said:

Well she was wrong because the first thing you look for is honesty and she wasn't

--hide--

Welcome to Forum Larry!!

12/10/2012 new

You're doing nothing wrong. Such is the nature of online dating...

12/10/2012 new

You look like a great guy -- a little young for me or I would be interested! Keep praying, keep smiling, keep living every day with joy -- some day your princess will come!

12/10/2012 new

Hi Jeff,

The only thing I would suggest, strictly coming from a technical point of view is to you better photos of you taken. I know some might say you don't need to, and your probably don't, BUT ....again strictly technical...have better quality photos taken/clearer, better color, etc. They won't look so blurred and faded, you'll have fun doing it with someone and it may catch the eye of comfort and security from some women's viewpoint.

All in all, you do have a very good profile.

Blessings!

Kelly

12/10/2012 new

Hi Jeff!

I've been asking myself the same question for quite a while now...Would you look at my profile and let me know what I'm doing wrong?
I've been on other dating sites before and...same thing. No answers. I'm lucky if I get a smile once in a while. Maybe I don't understand how "to do this"????

Hope to get an answer...if you know what I mean!

Ginette (maybe it's my username...a little weird, maybe?)

12/10/2012 new

I just cruised your profile , Jeff. It's Jammin' dude! You should be doing fine...

12/10/2012 new

(Quote) Richard-143340 said: I just cruised your profile , Jeff. It's Jammin' dude! You should be doing fine... ...
(Quote) Richard-143340 said:

I just cruised your profile , Jeff. It's Jammin' dude! You should be doing fine...

--hide--
Thank you, Richard. I'm actually taking the advice of many of you and sprucing it up. And, this is going to be my last message on this thread. I apologize to CM and to anyone else on here that I have offended. Believe me when I say that it was not my intention. With all due respect, I am not the first person nor the last to vent about bad experiences through this website. In retrospect, I made a mistake in bringing too much personal discussion to this forum and I learned my lesson and will refrain from doing so in the future. That being said, I did not appreciate being accused as some have done of clogging up this forum with my past experiences. As a great man once said, let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Was I wrong? Yes. And, I am equally complicit to this. I am far from perfect. But I have always been honest about myself and my experiences.

Posts 31 - 40 of 70