Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I would very much appreciate your prayers for my successful eye surgery this Wednesday morning.

I just found out today that I have a detached retina in upper half of my right eye, causing very degraded vision in that eye. The doctor has scheduled me for surgery this Wednesday morning. There will be a period of healing before I find out how successful it has been to repair the vision in my eye.

Thank you for your prayers.

Sincerely,

Ed

Dec 10th 2012 new
You have mine.Good Luck!

(Quote) ED-20630 said: I would very much appreciate your prayers for my successful eye surgery this Wednesday morning. ...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

I would very much appreciate your prayers for my successful eye surgery this Wednesday morning.

I just found out today that I have a detached retina in upper half of my right eye, causing very degraded vision in that eye. The doctor has scheduled me for surgery this Wednesday morning. There will be a period of healing before I find out how successful it has been to repair the vision in my eye.

Sincerely,

Ed

--hide--
Dec 10th 2012 new
Yes, you have mine as well Ed. Hail Mary full of grace...
Dec 10th 2012 new

Praying

Dec 10th 2012 new

May St. Odelia and St. Lucy intercede for you their brother as they are the patroness of eyes! But, everything passes through Our Blessed Mother Mary's hands so may She grant your desire for a successful eye surgery! theheart

Dec 10th 2012 new

Praying rosary

(Quote) ED-20630 said: I would very much appreciate your prayers for my successful eye surgery this Wednesday morning. <...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

Sincerely,

Ed

--hide--

Dec 10th 2012 new

Praying

Dec 10th 2012 new
Praying
Dec 10th 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary rosary

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Colette-902447 said: May St. Odelia and St. Lucy intercede for you their brother as they are the patroness of eyes! ...
(Quote) Colette-902447 said:

May St. Odelia and St. Lucy intercede for you their brother as they are the patroness of eyes! But, everything passes through Our Blessed Mother Mary's hands so may She grant your desire for a successful eye surgery!

--hide--

St. Lucy day is this week. At least on the Extraordinary Form calendar: December 13th.

Posts 1 - 10 of 70