Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Younger Ladies

Dec 11th 2012 new

Hello Ladies

Just was wondering, what is the youngest age that I should use when using the search feature, I am 41 and please be honest ,my feeling's wont get hurt just want to know how the under 30's think about men in there 40's

Thanks Tele 

Dec 11th 2012 new

Hi Tele! You can search for whatever age you want :) I will tell you that I only search up to around 30, sometimes a couple of years above that. I just think that beyond that, our lives would be in two way different places and possibly more difficult to find common ground.

Dec 11th 2012 new

Your search criteria should be based on your preferences, not the ladies' preferences. Search as young as you would feel comfortable dating. If a particular lady feels that your age is too old for her, she will either not reply or will let you know. No harm done. Some women even put their preferred age range in their Seeking section.

Personally, I would go up to about 12 years older. When I was younger, I was more comfortable with a slightly larger age difference, up to 15 years.

Dec 11th 2012 new

hey like te others have said you should search for your preference. fyi women under 30 would think itks kina weird that at 40 you are looking for younger women. they might feel like you might want to replace them in 10-15 years. I'm just saying

Dec 11th 2012 new

Thanks so much for the advise all of you have good points, but the main thing I am getting is that at 41 years old you women make me feel old, I am going to the gym and riding my motorcycle to the beach up and down the coast. I dont feel 41, I feel very much like i did when i was 25, free and single and the only thing I am missing is a God send for a soul mate.

Dec 11th 2012 new

Thanks Kelly for your thoughts, you may be correct when it come to commen ground, but does love know any bounderies.

Dec 11th 2012 new

Alicia as far as replacing anyone, its not like that I was in a realtionship for 12 years so this dating thing is new to me.

Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Tele-920319 said: Thanks Kelly for your thoughts, you may be correct when it come to commen ground, but does love kn...
(Quote) Tele-920319 said:

Thanks Kelly for your thoughts, you may be correct when it come to commen ground, but does love know any bounderies.

--hide--

Love may not know any boundaries, so that's why you should search for women in whatever age range you want! You never know what 25-year old you message that is open to a relationship with a 40-year old, right? Also, that tat on your arm looks great! The artist did such a nice job!

Dec 11th 2012 new

Thanks Kelly, I love my tat and that means alot to me, I can see your a wise women at only 25 lol.

Dec 12th 2012 new

Thanks so much Lisa, that would make this a little easier if most women would state ther age prefrence. God bless

Posts 1 - 10 of 42