Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Greensburg is a good meeting point for several of us, with nobody having to drive too much further than the others.

A handful of Indy and Cincy folks have been meeting for dinner at El Reparo Mexican Restaurant in Greensburg, IN for a few years now. Our next dinner is on Thursday 12/20. We're meeting 6:30-6:45, and usually take at least a couple of hours for dinner and catching up with each other. hug

If you live within driving distance, consider joining us. Look for Lady Dawn of Erlanger, KY or me. If you can send me a note so we look for you too, that's even better. It will help with a head count when we get there so we get a large enough table.

So far we have Lady Dawn of Erlanger, KY, me, Rob S, Rob L, Andrew, Nancy, Chris, Ann, Shawn, Tim, and perhaps Eric. Anyone else?

Dec 10th 2012 new

I may be able to go! wave What time will you be leaving from Indy? I miss seeing you guys and would love try the "hal way ole'" that I keep hearing about.

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-140578 said: I may be able to go! What time will you be leaving from Indy? I miss seeing you guys and woul...
(Quote) Elizabeth-140578 said:

I may be able to go! What time will you be leaving from Indy? I miss seeing you guys and would love try the "hal way ole'" that I keep hearing about.

--hide--

Yay Liz! clap Would love it if you could join us! We try to meet about 5:45 at the first exit on I 74 just outside of I465. We leave some cars in a lot there, and carpool the rest of the way. If you come from work, we can find someplace closer to us to meet up a little earlier if you want.

Dec 10th 2012 new

Have fun, y'all! wave

Dec 10th 2012 new
Wish I could join you. I heart Mexico food.
Dec 10th 2012 new

Wish I could make it over! Enjoy....and have a margarita for me! wink

Dec 11th 2012 new
Ole! pinata

wave I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it!
Dec 11th 2012 new

Michele from Cincy is planning to join us and is bringing another single friend as well! GREAT! The more, the merrier!

Not sure what our count is up to......

Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Lucy-41785 said: Have fun, y'all!
(Quote) Lucy-41785 said:

Have fun, y'all!

--hide--

Thanks Lucy! You know us, we have fun no matter where we are or what we're doing! hug

Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Wish I could join you. I food.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Wish I could join you. I food.
--hide--

We wish you could too, Zoom! This place has really good burritos - their managers special is my favorite. biggrin
Hope to see you at another one of our Indy parties! hug

Posts 1 - 10 of 29