Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-407474 said: Wish I could make it over! Enjoy....and have a margarita for me!
(Quote) Helen-407474 said:

Wish I could make it over! Enjoy....and have a margarita for me!

--hide--

Aww Helen, it would be great to see you again! Hopefully soon - and in the meantime, I WILL have a margarita for you! (Cuz that's just how nice of a friend I am!) laughing laughing laughing

Dec 11th 2012 new
(Quote) Mary-363093 said: Michele from Cincy is planning to join us and is bringing another single friend as well! GREAT! The more, t...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Michele from Cincy is planning to join us and is bringing another single friend as well! GREAT! The more, the merrier!

Not sure what our count is up to......

--hide--

I think that makes eleven at this point. But I'm sure that will change. We may need to call ahead with an alert for Indy Glow invasion!!
Dec 14th 2012 new

I just received the nicest note from Lisa telling m e about hte dinner. I was happy to report to her that I am attending...Looking forward to meeting you all in person! biggrin wave

Dec 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Michele-910064 said: I just received the nicest note from Lisa telling m e about hte dinner. I was happy to report t...
(Quote) Michele-910064 said:

I just received the nicest note from Lisa telling m e about hte dinner. I was happy to report to her that I am attending...Looking forward to meeting you all in person!

--hide--
Michele, you will have such a great time with these folks, they are fun, faithful, wonderful people that I call my friends....wish I could be there. If you lived closer you could join in our CM Central Illinois New Year's gathering...see our thread in this Member Meet-ups Forum (shameless plug - see, Mary, you are rubbing off on me)! mischievous wink laughing

Dec 14th 2012 new
(Quote) Michele-910064 said: I just received the nicest note from Lisa telling m e about hte dinner. I was happy to report to her that I ...
(Quote) Michele-910064 said:

I just received the nicest note from Lisa telling m e about hte dinner. I was happy to report to her that I am attending...Looking forward to meeting you all in person!

--hide--

Michele, if you'd like to ride together with Andrew and I, we are meeting at 5:30 at St Ignatius's parking lot off of the North Bend Road I-74 exit. If you'd like more info, contact Lisa about my off site contact info. wink I'm excited that we have another Cincy participant! It's all part of the grand plan to overtake the Indy Crew. Mhhhhwwwwwahhhhhhhh:mischievious:
Dec 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Michele, if you'd like to ride together with Andrew and I, we are meeting at 5:30 at St Ignati...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said:

Michele, if you'd like to ride together with Andrew and I, we are meeting at 5:30 at St Ignatius's parking lot off of the North Bend Road I-74 exit. If you'd like more info, contact Lisa about my off site contact info. I'm excited that we have another Cincy participant! It's all part of the grand plan to overtake the Indy Crew. Mhhhhwwwwwahhhhhhhh
--hide--

The proverbial cat is out of the bag now, huh Dawn? Our dear, sweet, super-hugger KY friend, who has been named an honorary "Indy CMer", is trying to organize a coup? All I've got to say is BRING IT!!! cool

I fully expect more Cincy peeps will just expand the Indy CMers even bigger and better than it is now... which includes honorary members from most surrounding states... and beyond. This is part of the beauty of this wonderful group! See you soon, my friend biggrin

Dec 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Rob-362135 said: The proverbial cat is out of the bag now, huh Dawn? Our dear, sweet, super-hugger KY frien...
(Quote) Rob-362135 said:

The proverbial cat is out of the bag now, huh Dawn? Our dear, sweet, super-hugger KY friend, who has been named an honorary "Indy CMer", is trying to organize a coup? All I've got to say is BRING IT!!!

I fully expect more Cincy peeps will just expand the Indy CMers even bigger and better than it is now... which includes honorary members from most surrounding states... and beyond. This is part of the beauty of this wonderful group! See you soon, my friend

--hide--

I'm Rob S. by the way wave

Dec 15th 2012 new

Thanks Dawn! I'll let you know...trying to get another person to committ...

I love this rivalry!!! It's on! wink

Dec 15th 2012 new
(Quote) Rob-362135 said: The proverbial cat is out of the bag now, huh Dawn? Our dear, sweet, super-hugger KY friend, who...
(Quote) Rob-362135 said:

The proverbial cat is out of the bag now, huh Dawn? Our dear, sweet, super-hugger KY friend, who has been named an honorary "Indy CMer", is trying to organize a coup? All I've got to say is BRING IT!!!

I fully expect more Cincy peeps will just expand the Indy CMers even bigger and better than it is now... which includes honorary members from most surrounding states... and beyond. This is part of the beauty of this wonderful group! See you soon, my friend

--hide--

hug Looking so forward to our Christmas Ole gathering!!! Love that new people are sticking their necks out for it!! I think we are around 12 attendees. biggrin Gonna be a great time!!
Dec 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-407474 said: (shameless plug - see, Mary, you are rubbing off on me)!
(Quote) Helen-407474 said: (shameless plug - see, Mary, you are rubbing off on me)!

--hide--

Ahhhh Grasshopper, I could not be any prouder! wink heart laughing
EVERYONE needs to step up and put gatherings together - this is where the fun is at!

And Lady Dawn - OVERTAKE us? laughing laughing I see Andrew's uber-competitive spirit is rubbing off on you! rolling eyes Give it your best shot, Sistah - I'd LOVE to see Cincy form a large group as well!

Less than a week to Halfway Ole!!

Posts 11 - 20 of 29