Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: And all you better Forum veterans than I - - - what encouragement can you add to this? How do y...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

And all you better Forum veterans than I - - - what encouragement can you add to this? How do you search, and have fun while you're searching?

--hide--

No longer searching (on CM), but have always enjoyed my time during my 3 years here. wink What's important is to learn to balance the positives with the negatives because both are equally important and necessary. The positives provide inspiration and motivation while the negatives provide leavity and a dose of reality. One without the other conditions us to become irrational - to believe a false reality which ultimately becomes our undoing and motivates us to give-up.

theheart

Posts 11 - 11 of 11