Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

theheart Due to the time of year and my subscription runs out in December and I will be going under the knife to donate lissing tissue to some people. I will not be able to date or go to events. It will take a long recovery from the tisue and organ donations for me to heal. I wish all a great time here and may you have a happy new year in your search.
wave Praying rosary

12/11/2012 new
(Quote) David-44807 said: Due to the time of year and my subscription runs out in December and I will be going under the knife to donate ...
(Quote) David-44807 said:

Due to the time of year and my subscription runs out in December and I will be going under the knife to donate lissing tissue to some people. I will not be able to date or go to events. It will take a long recovery from the tisue and organ donations for me to heal. I wish all a great time here and may you have a happy new year in your search.

--hide--

Prayers for you as you recover from your surgery.....
12/11/2012 new

Bless you for your generosity. Wishing you a quick recovery.

12/11/2012 new

Praying theheart

12/11/2012 new

Praying

12/11/2012 new

Good luck and prayers for a speedy recovery. Praying rosary

theheart

12/11/2012 new

(Quote) David-44807 said: Due to the time of year and my subscription runs out in December and I will be going under the kni...

Due to the time of year and my subscription runs out in December and I will be going under the knife to donate lissing tissue to some people. I will not be able to date or go to events. It will take a long recovery from the tisue and organ donations for me to heal. I wish all a great time here and may you have a happy new year in your search.

--hide--
David, you might give some thought to remaining a member. While you're recuperating, you can keep in touch with many CM members who will continue to offer you friendship and support.

Also, we've appreciated your gentle manner, and always being a gentleman. You may not realize it, but your gentle nature has been noticed.

Those who are receiving your tissue and organ donations should be thankful for your generosity, and your willingness to give up so much for them.

We hope and pray for a speedy and uneventful recovery for you and your benefactors.

12/11/2012 new

Praying rosary Bless you, David! Your generosity and concern for others is such a blessing. May you have a swift recovery. You give a new meaning to sharing the Body and Blood of Christ here on earth.... hug

12/11/2012 new

God Bless you in your journey hug Praying wave

12/11/2012 new
(Quote) David-44807 said: Due to the time of year and my subscription runs out in December and I will be going under the knife to donate ...

--hide--

I will pray for your speedy recovery. Best wishes to you.

Praying rosary Praying rosary
Posts 1 - 10 of 37