Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

121212 is on tomorrow night

Dec 11th 2012 new

This concert for sandy is on TV tomorrow night here is the link.www.121212concert.org

Dec 11th 2012 new

Thanks for the info Thomas, I did not know anything about it until now.

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Thanks for the info Thomas, I did not know anything about it until now.
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Thanks for the info Thomas, I did not know anything about it until now.

--hide--
What a show at MSG in New York.

Dec 12th 2012 new

Loving it.......lot's of memories in those songs for me biggrinHow did you make out in the storm Tom?

Dec 12th 2012 new

The show has been great so far... in spite of Adam Sandler.

theheart

Dec 12th 2012 new

I don't know I thought he was pretty funny but then again I was on the phone eyepopping How are you doing Victor?

Dec 12th 2012 new

I don't know I thought he was pretty funny but then again I was on the phone eyepopping How are you doing Victor?

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: I don't know I thought he was pretty funny but then again I was on the phone How are you d...

I don't know I thought he was pretty funny but then again I was on the phone How are you doing Victor?

--hide--

Hello Mary Anne! wave Enjoying my end-of-semester break from school and last run on CM. biggrin

theheart

Dec 12th 2012 new

Whatcha taking up in school?

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Whatcha taking up in school?

Whatcha taking up in school?

--hide--

For the most part, time and space. duck tongue

theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 16