Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

PRAYERS FOR OUR LOSSES......

Dec 11th 2012 new

We all have experienced the loss of loved ones in our lives. I was just in the widow/widowers room and saw a post by Elizabeth/TN, where she said we should all pray for each other at this time of year. I thought this was such a good idea that I wanted to start a prayer thread for this very reason.

I know for myself the pain becomes unbearable at times. Today I was in the store and just started crying. I had such an overwhelming sense of sadness.

I know my sadness is for friendships that have been lost, my Mom's passing this year, and certainly the loss of my husband. People's lives seem to go on...... even though we feel we're at a stand still at times.

So I'm asking for all to post prayers here for those of us suffering losses. (which would be all of us)

I certainly will offer my prayers for all here. Praying rosary hug

Dec 11th 2012 new

Dove Praying rosary Dove

And for you, Linda... hug

theheart

Dec 11th 2012 new
Prayers for all who suffer now because of loss. May you be comforted by God's mercy and love. Thank you Linda.
Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: We all have experienced the loss of loved ones in our lives. I was just in the widow/widowers roo...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

We all have experienced the loss of loved ones in our lives. I was just in the widow/widowers room and saw a post by Elizabeth/TN, where she said we should all pray for each other at this time of year. I thought this was such a good idea that I wanted to start a prayer thread for this very reason.

I know for myself the pain becomes unbearable at times. Today I was in the store and just started crying. I had such an overwhelming sense of sadness.

I know my sadness is for friendships that have been lost, my Mom's passing this year, and certainly the loss of my husband. People's lives seem to go on...... even though we feel we're at a stand still at times.

So I'm asking for all to post prayers here for those of us suffering losses. (which would be all of us)

I certainly will offer my prayers for all here.

--hide--

Thank you for starting this thread, Linda. I'm praying that we all will find peace in our loss and experience the joy of God has for us. And, that this Christmas we will all be reminded that others are praying for us and that our faith in action will lead us to where God guides us.

A priest once told me, "he who sings, prays twice." So, atarting tonight I plan to sign the Ave Maria every day til Christmas for all those who have experienced the loss of someone they love.

Blessings to you, Linda. Please know it will get better. Praying hug

- Elizabeth

Dec 11th 2012 new
I'm praying that my friend will find the healing peace of God after the loss of her mother and for all my deceased relatives and friends that are spending Christmas with God and the Saints in heaven!
Dec 11th 2012 new

Praying For all the souls that have passed on to the next world... And that we all remember there are no separations between heaven & earth. Souls in heaven & purgatory really are with us & we WILL see them again.... His Peace... theheart

Dec 11th 2012 new
We will see them again, yes.
Dec 12th 2012 new

May the gentle Spirit of the Lord, comfort us when we experiencing the lost of our beloved ones, and may this burden be helps us to experience God's love and mercy in a much deeper way.

Just recently one of my Diocesan Youth member lost her fiancee last week. They are suppose to receive the Holy Matrimony on 15th January 2013. He met a car accident and died on the spot. I know its unbearable the pain is, the lost of her loved one. May she be receive the healing power of the Lord, and His unconditional love may embrace both the families.

One of my colleague lost his father yesterday after three years of paralyzed. My humble prayers for him and all the members for the lost of their dear ones. hug

Praying rosary theheart hug Dove

Dec 12th 2012 new

Thank you, Linda. God bless you.

Praying Praying hug

Dec 12th 2012 new

((((Linda)))) Praying Praying rosary rosary

Posts 1 - 10 of 46