Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

If you could walk in another man or woman's shoes for just one day, who would you choose and why? Becoming open minded, not being afraid of what others may say about you are important in showing self worth. Maybe you'd like to walk in the opposite sex' shoes to see how dating is perceived by women or vise versa. Perhaps you could choose a person from the bible or from one of your favorite books. there are so many avenues to explore using this topic. I thought it would be interesting to see who people choose.

Dec 9th 2012 new

I'd like to take a walk in a millionaire's shoes just to prove to myself that having all the riches in the world would not make me a happier person. I'd then like to take a walk in a homeless woman's shoe to see what it is like living in the streets so that I would know more how to help the people out who I see on the street everyday.

Dec 12th 2012 new
I'd definitely take a walk in a man's shoes. I'd love to have some understanding of their point of view on life & all it has to offer!
Posts 1 - 3 of 3