Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Congrats! May you have many happy years together
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Congrats! May you have many happy years together
--hide--

Thank you, Brenda! May God bless you always. Praying rose
Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) John-746882 said: Congratulations Joan! I've enjoyed your thoughts on the forums. May you and your husband have an abundant life...
(Quote) John-746882 said: Congratulations Joan! I've enjoyed your thoughts on the forums. May you and your husband have an abundant life together, full of many joys.
--hide--

Thanks so much, John. I have enjoyed your sage advice and insights! Wishing you all the best here on CM and God's blessings always. wave Praying
Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Marie-731748 said: Oh lovely news!!! God Bless you !!! Congratulations!!!:-D
(Quote) Marie-731748 said: Oh lovely news!!! God Bless you !!! Congratulations!!!:-D
--hide--

Thank you Marie! All the best to you and may God bless you. too. rose Praying
Dec 12th 2012 new

Congrats Joan biggrin

Blessings and prayers for you and your spouse in your new journey together.
God Bless!!

(Quote) Joan-629290 said: It is with bittersweet feelings that I come to bid adieu to my fellow CM members. It has been a wonderful...
(Quote) Joan-629290 said: It is with bittersweet feelings that I come to bid adieu to my fellow CM members. It has been a wonderful and enlightening journey here on CM; a time to share with all of you, to learn from you, to banter and tease with one another, and to grow in faith with my fellow Catholics. I came to this site hoping and praying that God would lead me to a strong and kind-hearted Catholic man with whom I could share my life in the vocation of marriage. Indeed, my prayers were answered! I am very thankful to joyfully announce that my wonderful CM Guy and I were joined in the sacrament of Holy Matrimony this past Saturday, December 1st. We are very blessed to have found one another, but also blessed to have known many of you during our time here. So many insightful, honest, funny and thought provoking comments from so many amazing people! And I have found such beauty in how we share a deep love and appreciation of our Catholic faith. It is certainly a faith filled (and yes, imperfect!) but very loving community here. You will all be missed!

I will continue to pray for all CM members, your families and your intentions. I wish all of you the best in the search for your Special One. May God abundantly bless each and every one of you!
our wedding dinner December 1st, 2012!

"our wedding dinner December 1st, 2012!"

--hide--

Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Martha-383722 said: Congrats Joan Blessings and prayers for you and your spouse in your new journey together. God Bl...
(Quote) Martha-383722 said:

Congrats Joan

God Bless!!

--hide--

Thank you for your kind words, Martha! God bless you too. hug Praying
Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Elaine-525333 said: Congrats & best wishes
(Quote) Elaine-525333 said:

Congrats & best wishes

--hide--

Thank you Elaine! rose smile
Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Jacinta-80503 said: Congratulations. May God bless and guide you in your lives together.
(Quote) Jacinta-80503 said: Congratulations. May God bless and guide you in your lives together.
--hide--

Thank you, Jacinta! rose Praying
Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Joan,Congratulations on your recent marriage. May God abundantly bless you both with great joy, happin...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Joan,

Congratulations on your recent marriage. May God abundantly bless you both with great joy, happiness, peace and of course much love.

Thank you for sharing your story and the beautiful photos. You both have much to be proud and thankful.

In closing, I wish to share a pray:

May the days of your marriage be joyous and rich.

May you find shelter and safety in each other's arms, respect and reverence in each other's hearts.

May your friendship be faithful and firm and totally trust in each other.

May you both remain young at heart as you grow old together. Amen.

Thank you for your membership. I have no doubt your CM family has greatly benefited by your presence.

Joan, you made a beautiful bride.

Blessings always to you both,

Leon

--hide--

Leon,

Thank you so much for your very kind words and well wishes for Guy and me! God has blessed us richly with each other, and with our family. We are so grateful to Him.

What a beautiful and touching prayer. Thank you for sharing it with us!

I have enjoyed your wonderful words of wisdom shared here in the fora. You have a way of steering us back on track and keeping things positive. I respect that very much and I will miss your insights.

May God bless you always, Leon.

hug Praying wave

Joan
Dec 12th 2012 new

biggrin hug hug

(Quote) Joan-629290 said: (Quote) Martha-383722 said: Congrats Joan Blessings and prayers for you an...
(Quote) Joan-629290 said:
Quote:
Martha-383722 said:

Congrats Joan

God Bless!!

Thank you for your kind words, Martha! God bless you too.
--hide--

Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: Congratulations and best of luck to you.
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:

Congratulations and best of luck to you.

--hide--

Thank you, Josephine!

hug Praying
Posts 51 - 60 of 92