Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: If I recall correctly, I was 20 at that time... but, try explaining that to a 45-50 year-old...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

If I recall correctly, I was 20 at that time... but, try explaining that to a 45-50 year-old father that you're calling his teenage daughter on behalf of a video dating service.

--hide--

It could have been worse -- at least you weren't making house calls to record the videos! laughing laughing

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: (Quote) Marita-847688 said: (Quote) Marita-847688 said:

Quote:
Marita-847688 said:

Quote:
Marita-847688 said:

But...pre-internet you would have been somewhere in your 20's, right?

and not 65.

If I recall correctly, I was 20 at that time... but, try explaining that to a 45-50 year-old father that you're calling his teenage daughter on behalf of a video dating service.

--hide--

Especially the fathers whose daughters were less than honest concerning their age, and subsequent visit from the Police. duck

theheart

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: If I recall correctly, I was 20 at that tim...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

It could have been worse -- at least you weren't making house calls to record the videos!

--hide--

Considering the fact that I was recruiting people to spend upwards of $3K for our service that would have been somewhat easier! rolling eyes

theheart

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Considering the fact that I was recruiting people to spend upwards of $3K for our service th...

Considering the fact that I was recruiting people to spend upwards of $3K for our service that would have been somewhat easier!

--hide--

Depends on whether daddy had a shotgun...

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: Considering the fact that I was recruiting ...

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

Considering the fact that I was recruiting people to spend upwards of $3K for our service that would have been somewhat easier!

Depends on whether daddy had a shotgun...

--hide--

Jerry, I signed my name to more Police reports because of complaining fathers than the number of days I worked for the company!

theheart

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Especially the fathers whose daughters were less than honest concerning their age, and subse...

Especially the fathers whose daughters were less than honest concerning their age, and subsequent visit from the Police.

--hide--

Makes you wonder where these kids were getting $3K for a video dating service...

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Makes you wonder where these kids were getting $3K for a video dating service... ...

Makes you wonder where these kids were getting $3K for a video dating service...

--hide--

Oh, you think any of them actually had any money? Most of them never even made it to the phone, especially the ones whose fathers answered the initial call.

theheart

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Oh, you think any of them actually had any money? Most of them never even made it to the pho...

Oh, you think any of them actually had any money? Most of them never even made it to the phone, especially the ones whose fathers answered the initial call.

--hide--

And you gave this dream job up?? eyepopping laughing laughing laughing

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: Oh, you think any of them actually had any ...

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

And you gave this dream job up??

--hide--

Of course! It was totally killing my dating life. irked

theheart

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Jerry, I signed my name to more Police reports because of complaining fathers than ...

Jerry, I signed my name to more Police reports because of complaining fathers than the number of days I worked for the company!

--hide--

Sorry you had to deal with that. Were the police understanding? You had video evidence of the girls lying about their age.

Posts 21 - 30 of 42