Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Personally, I get so tired of people and the news media calling out Chris Christie for his weight.
That is such a liberal thing to do, especially since the news media got a hold of the story.

That man runs a State Government. He gets results. He ran around the shore towns of NJ during
Hurricane Sandy without haste. And in the long run, he will be a threat to liberals if he continues
in Politics.

Of course, it is not the best thing, health-wise, to have that extra weight. We all know that.
And Christie even admitted that his weight is one thing he has struggled with.

People should get off their high horses and leave that guy alone. Fat is something that
the politically correct can still make fun of and criticize and still be within bounds of their
own philosophy.

I wish they would not target Chris Christie anymore with their pompous attitudes about
weight.

12/13/2012 new

His mouth is the biggest problem . Obama used him as a photo op . this from a democrat

12/13/2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Personally, I get so tired of people and the news media calling out Chris Christie for his wei...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Personally, I get so tired of people and the news media calling out Chris Christie for his weight.
That is such a liberal thing to do, especially since the news media got a hold of the story.

That man runs a State Government. He gets results. He ran around the shore towns of NJ during
Hurricane Sandy without haste. And in the long run, he will be a threat to liberals if he continues
in Politics.

Of course, it is not the best thing, health-wise, to have that extra weight. We all know that.
And Christie even admitted that his weight is one thing he has struggled with.

People should get off their high horses and leave that guy alone. Fat is something that
the politically correct can still make fun of and criticize and still be within bounds of their
own philosophy.

I wish they would not target Chris Christie anymore with their pompous attitudes about
weight.

--hide--

Doesn't Obama smoke? Or at least he did until recently. They are both health issues but neither one prevents a person from doing a good job. Well, not until they drop dead anyways...

Cat

12/14/2012 new

(Quote) Cat-163322 said: Doesn't Obama smoke? Or at least he did until recently. They are both health issues but...
(Quote) Cat-163322 said:

Doesn't Obama smoke? Or at least he did until recently. They are both health issues but neither one prevents a person from doing a good job. Well, not until they drop dead anyways...

Cat

--hide--

That is so true about Obama. He does smoke.

I was thinking, though, Cat, that fat people because of their shape and size, not just because they may eat
unhealthy or too much, are not thought of very positively in our society.

It is of the same elk as teenagers wanting to be rail thin to look like models. Skinny is in, and fat people are
ostracized. That is why I get so upset about the news media. Fat people can be made fun of or criticized,
yet it can be done under the guise of not being healthy. It is a 'double entendre,' so to speak. It makes
me sick.

12/14/2012 new
His weight isn't his problem. His politics are.
12/14/2012 new

(Quote) Charles-512043 said: His weight isn't his problem. His politics are.
(Quote) Charles-512043 said: His weight isn't his problem. His politics are.
--hide--

This country needs a lot more "no nonsense" politicians like Chris Christie. He has a
way of getting things done, and helping out the mess we are in.

What about Chris Christie's politics do you disagree with?

Posts 1 - 6 of 6