Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

12/12/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: LOVE THIS! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I would also give the guys on the site re...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

LOVE THIS! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

I would also give the guys on the site real helicopters or planes so they could visit women at their leisure!!!! Would that not be a blast?

--hide--
Doesn't Richard 143340 have one? scratchchin stir the pot! Its getting cold!

12/12/2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: LOVE THIS! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! ...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I would also give the guys on the site real helicopters or planes so they could visit women at their leisure!!!! Would that not be a blast?

Doesn't Richard 143340 have one?

--hide--

No. It does nto beling to him so we still have to get him his own.... or something like that...

12/12/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: (Quote) Lina-796057 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: <...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

[quote]Lina-796057 said:

[quote]Marian-83994 said:

--hide--
Doesn't Richard 143340 have one?

No. It does not belong to him so we still have to get him his own.... or something like that...

12/13/2012 new

Amen, Amen, Amen! theheart Praying rosary

12/13/2012 new
I would like to give the gift of Joy to all my friends and family, ESP my friends here on CM..... angel
12/13/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I would like to give the gift of Joy to all my friends and family, ESP my friends here on CM.....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I would like to give the gift of Joy to all my friends and family, ESP my friends here on CM.....
--hide--
hug heart One of the best gifts to receive and give!

12/14/2012 new

A sock full of coal for John Kerry,Lindsay Lohan,and Elizabeth Warren sad weeping

12/14/2012 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: faith to all who are searchingpeace to all who are hopinglove to all who are yearninghe...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

faith to all who are searching
peace to all who are hoping
love to all who are yearning
health to all who are struggling
smiles to all who are frowning
hope to all who re mourning
the Holy Spirit to everyone

--hide--

amen!! that is my prayer!!! amen!!!!

12/14/2012 new

(Quote) Richard-143340 said: .....A new address to a special lady.
(Quote) Richard-143340 said:

.....A new address to a special lady.

--hide--

I like that!

12/14/2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: If you were able to, what special gift would you like to give and to whom?Be fun, be creative, be...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: If you were able to, what special gift would you like to give and to whom?

Be fun, be creative, be thoughtful, be spiritual....

--hide--
Lina, I would give the spirit of Christmas to all who would welcome it. I mean the true, sacred, loving spirit of Christmas, in which a person will accept something from another with joy and acceptance, not even knowing the nature of the gift. Then learning that the gift is a sacred new life. I did not have the spirit of Christmas for several years after a tragic car accident; I am so glad to have it back. I want everyone to have it, even if they are a little bummed out that there's no one with mistletoe chasing them around. That's the small stuff. We'll find each other if it's meant to be.

Posts 101 - 110 of 122