Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Dec 16th 2012 new

(Quote) John-842063 said: Thank you Kelly,Are you a graduate? Unfortunately I do not have the cash to bea fu...
(Quote) John-842063 said:

Thank you Kelly,
Are you a graduate?
Unfortunately I do not have the cash to be
a fully faithful Irish fan-I did not get any tickets
in the distribution !
I would love to go down to Miami, but looks like I will be
in front of a TV somewhere
Any suggestions?

--hide--

My brother is a ND graduate. Oh, I wish I could go to the game as well, but I am in the same situation. I live about an hour and a half from my brother, so even though it's a Monday night, I'm heading up there to watch the game at his house. I even already got approval to miss a late-night music rehearsal I have that night! As long as you're watching the game, it doesn't matter where you are haha!

Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Kelly-846180 said:My brother is a ND graduate. Oh, I wish I could go to the game as well, ....As long as you're watchin...
(Quote) Kelly-846180 said:My brother is a ND graduate. Oh, I wish I could go to the game as well, ....As long as you're watching the game, it doesn't matter where you are haha!
--hide--

Oh we could go- but could we get tickets? And where to stay and how to get there,
the obstacles are smaller when you have one portion figured out! True it does not
matter where you watch the game but it does matter who you watch it with!
If that were my brother I would be claiming the sofa after the game was over...

If my sister in law were not so anti TV (young kids ) I might just do that to him :o)
Go Irish :o)hug

Posts 51 - 52 of 52