Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

The Hobbit

Dec 16th 2012 new

Just saw the Hobbit movie last night, the 3-D quaility of this movie was awesome, I believe the frames per second was 42, making it seem like the characters were right there next to you. I really enjoyed the sound track. Although watching a 3 hour movie is little hard on the bladder, and being about the only man over 40 watching the movie was strange, I guess thats what I get for going to a matinee. It is a very awe inspiring movie, and unfortunately they did not get through the whole Hobbit Novel so yes there will be a sequel

Dec 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Shawn-926349 said: Just saw the Hobbit movie last night, the 3-D quaility of this movie was awesome, I believe the f...
(Quote) Shawn-926349 said:

Just saw the Hobbit movie last night, the 3-D quaility of this movie was awesome, I believe the frames per second was 42, making it seem like the characters were right there next to you. I really enjoyed the sound track. Although watching a 3 hour movie is little hard on the bladder, and being about the only man over 40 watching the movie was strange, I guess thats what I get for going to a matinee. It is a very awe inspiring movie, and unfortunately they did not get through the whole Hobbit Novel so yes there will be a sequel

--hide--

I saw it opening night... dressed up as an elf! laughing

The movie will be presented in three parts!

Dec 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Shawn-926349 said: Just saw the Hobbit movie last night, the 3-D quaility of this movie was awesome, I believe the f...

--hide--

Shawn I took fourteens to the movie. We did not see it in 3-D or IMAX. Just the regular version. The still shots were breathtakingly beautiful. The action sequences were hard to watch, not unlike trying to look at the side of the road while going 70 MPH down the highway. We loved the music, dialogue and the costumes! I was very impressed with the attention to detail. Three of the four do not care to see it again. One would like to see it in 3-D.

Dec 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: I saw it opening night... dressed up as an elf! The movie will b...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said:

I saw it opening night... dressed up as an elf!

The movie will be presented in three parts!

--hide--

Nancy I am sure you were a darling elf! Only a few people dressed for the show...we did not go to the midnight premier...maybe more Hobbits attended then!

Dec 20th 2012 new

I enjoyed 'The Hobbit' much more than the LoR series of movies probably because I never read the book for this, so I don't have any frame of reference about what was cut out or what was added. Having no expectaions is a graet way to go into movies. :)

Dec 20th 2012 new
(Quote) Shawn-926349 said: Just saw the Hobbit movie last night, the 3-D quaility of this movie was awesome, I believe the frames per seco...

--hide--
Shawn, The Hobbit is actually going to be a trilogy, Part 2 comes out December of next year, and the finale will be released July 2014.
Posts 1 - 6 of 6