Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Dec 15th 2012 new

"Johnny Football" What can I say? The kid is amazing. So poised and confident beyond his 20 years (just turned 20 I think) And to think he was responsible or largely responsible for 43 touchdowns is nothing short of spectacular. I'm glad he was the first freshman EVER to win the honor. Can we say, WHOOP!!!!

Dec 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: "Johnny Football" What can I say? The kid is amazing. So poised and confident beyond hi...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

"Johnny Football" What can I say? The kid is amazing. So poised and confident beyond his 20 years (just turned 20 I think) And to think he was responsible or largely responsible for 43 touchdowns is nothing short of spectacular. I'm glad he was the first freshman EVER to win the honor. Can we say, WHOOP!!!!

--hide--

I'll give you a WHOOP and raise you a Gig 'em!

smile

Dec 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Matthew-400089 said: I have a cousin who lives in Kerrville who went to high school with Johnny so I've been hea...
(Quote) Matthew-400089 said:

I have a cousin who lives in Kerrville who went to high school with Johnny so I've been hearing about him for awhile now. The guy is good and fast and I'm glad he won the Heisman. I thought it would be closer between him and T'eo though.

--hide--

Initially I thought Johnny's main competition would be Klein. Then of course all the T'eo talk came about and I also thought it would be closer. At the end of the day I think they were all outstanding players who were worthy of it.

Jan 6th 2013 new

But after watching this young man personally take apart The University of Oklahoma.....I am so amazed at all of his talent and "football smarts"
I honestly don't remember when Ive ever seen a player like him....or quite like him. The speed, the moves, the arm...his poise.....Heck this young man doesn't care about pressure at all. If he does....he SURE doesn't show it.
I hope he at least stays on through his Junior year. I will go out on a limb here and say...if HE STAYS HEALTHY....Texas A&M will be challenging for the National Championship NEXT year!~

Jan 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: But after watching this young man personally take apart The University of Oklahoma.....I am so amazed at all of...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

But after watching this young man personally take apart The University of Oklahoma.....I am so amazed at all of his talent and "football smarts"
I honestly don't remember when Ive ever seen a player like him....or quite like him. The speed, the moves, the arm...his poise.....Heck this young man doesn't care about pressure at all. If he does....he SURE doesn't show it.
I hope he at least stays on through his Junior year. I will go out on a limb here and say...if HE STAYS HEALTHY....Texas A&M will be challenging for the National Championship NEXT year!~

--hide--

I think the OU football team are still scratching their heads wondering what just happened....lol
Posts 11 - 15 of 15