Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 17th 2012 new

I would like to give the parents and families of the CT victims comfort and consolation in their time of horriffic darkness, and the ability to experience joy, even in its smallest measure.

I would like to give America a big do-over for election day.

I would like to give myself, utterly and completely to a man whom I trust with my very soul.

Dec 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: (Quote) Maia-181886 said: A friend of mine contacted several of us who are ...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Quote:
Maia-181886 said:

A friend of mine contacted several of us who are friends with her dad. She wanted to collect 365 memories/thoughts/pictures/etc., about her dad, print them on small pieces of paper, fold them and put them in a jar to give her father at Christmas. The idea is that he picks one note to read every day.

She loved the little story I sent and said her dad would likely choke up when he reads it.

I thought the idea was original and creative and would make an excellent gift for a friend, loved one.

That's such a lovely idea, Maia! I may use that some day.

--hide--

I thought so too Lina. rose

Posts 121 - 122 of 122