Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Twas good to see all of my fellow pubsters and till we meet again I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. wave

Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Twas good to see all of my fellow pubsters and till we meet again I want to wish you all a Mer...
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Twas good to see all of my fellow pubsters and till we meet again I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

--hide--
Be well, MaryAnne, and may the New Year shower you with many blessings!

Dec 18th 2012 new
White Christmas???? They are forecasting blizzard conditions in Oklahoma for Christmas this year... eyepopping hmmmmm I think Tx Jerry needs to pray it goes south.... scratchchin
Dec 18th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Twas good to see all of my fellow pubsters and till we meet again I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas a...
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Twas good to see all of my fellow pubsters and till we meet again I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

--hide--

Merry Christmas --- come back soon we miss you.....
Jan 2nd 2013 new

YIKES!!! I go away for a little while and the pub nearly shuts down. eyepopping laughing laughing laughing laughing

Hello everyone wave wave wave wave

Jan 2nd 2013 new

eyebrow Where is everyone??? I have some very important news to announce but I want aa few people to join me for a drink first. biggrin laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Where is everyone??? I have some very important news to announce but I want aa few people to ...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Where is everyone??? I have some very important news to announce but I want aa few people to join me for a drink first.

--hide--

Hi! May I come in for a drink, please? I hear it's a very friendly place! Yoohoo, everyone! All-y all-y in come free!

Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Where is everyone??? I have some very important news to announce but I want aa few people to ...

Where is everyone??? I have some very important news to announce but I want aa few people to join me for a drink first.

--hide--

Mary Ellen I would love to hear your good news.

Jan 2nd 2013 new

Hello Rachel and Debbie. wave wave wave

Well....... the good news is...........I'M ENGAGED!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin WOOO HOOO!!!

Another CM success story.

Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Hello Rachel and Debbie. Well....... the good news is...........I'M E...

Hello Rachel and Debbie.

Well....... the good news is...........I'M ENGAGED!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

Another CM success story.

--hide--

Woo Hoo!!! clap Bow hug

Posts 1 - 10 of 200