Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Topic: Fathering, Ronald Reagan, Structuring Society, Kindness/Coping Skills, God.

I mentioned kindness in my other forum and realized men would probably think structuring is probably more missing? Pecking order and all that.

That Adam may have missed growing his coping skills too late in life ? And men don't necessarily build structure with kindness but by mowing the grass :)?

I think Ronald Reagan was probably was so popular - because he knew all the male rules and implemented them well.

Lack of Fathering, considered an elephant in the room, leading to disfunctional society ??

(please ignore the fact that a woman started the post.)

12/19/2012 new

I think I'm done with the heavy topics.

Here was a Ronald Reagan saying -

"We must reject the idea that every time a law is broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker.

It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."

Posts 1 - 2 of 2