Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

I can log on (obviously) and I can use/click certain things, like the Home button, Forum section, etc. Any button that needs to be pulled down, like More, Favorites, Activity Notifications, Chat Availability, Inbox, etc... Wont work. I can't even click my name in the top right corner to log out correctly, I have to just close the tab I'm using on the computer.

Is it my computer/CM profile, or is something going on with their site? If it's me, how do I fix it?

It's been like this since sometime yesterday.

(I can't even get the 'preview topic' button to work for this scratchchin )

Dec 19th 2012 new

It's working again, yay! biggrin
Lets hope it stays that way. tongue biggrin

Dec 19th 2012 new

Amber,

I'm glad to hear that things are working for you again.

Based on your description, it sounds like something was interfering with your javascript. If you run into this problem again, make sure that javascript is enabled on your browser by following the instructions for your browser type which can be found in the Technical section of our help FAQs. If you find that javascript is already enabled, you'll then want to review any add ons or other programs that you have installed that may be interfering with your JavaScript's ability to perform.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3