Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said:Women of CM, do you feel men, I know this is a generality, are living upto their call to protect you? D...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:
Women of CM, do you feel men, I know this is a generality, are living upto their call to protect you? Do you have good examples in your life? Do you feel the men on CM are living their role better than the public?

--hide--
No, the men in my life have not protected me at all (other than my dad and grandpa). I had very good examples in my life until they went to heaven.

I did have a bad experience with a man from CM 4 years ago. He could talk the talk but definitely not walk the walk.

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: No, the men in my life have not protected me at all (other than my dad and grandpa). I had ver...
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

No, the men in my life have not protected me at all (other than my dad and grandpa). I had very good examples in my life until they went to heaven.

I did have a bad experience with a man from CM 4 years ago. He could talk the talk but definitely not walk the walk.

--hide--
By not walking the walk, I mean that there was admission of sin. [1 John 1:8; If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us.]

Dec 21st 2012 new
(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Michael, watch where you walk. This thread has all the makings and just has been set-up to...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Michael, watch where you walk. This thread has all the makings and just has been set-up to be another male bash-fest.

Tread very carefully!

--hide--

No Victory, wasn't meant to bash. Intended to encourage men to act like the knight-errants we are called to be. Some examples of how to protect and when we need to correct the actions we see. Trying to answer the question, "Good Lord, how do we correct the filth around us?"
Dec 21st 2012 new
(Quote) Rosanna-921185 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: Michael, watch where you walk...
(Quote) Rosanna-921185 said:

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

Michael, watch where you walk. This thread has all the makings and just has been set-up to be another male bash-fest.

Tread very carefully!

Sorry Victor. I often like what you write but this time I disagree. Making a criticism of some men does not equal male-bashing (probably referring to Pat's and my posts). If you read a bit further, there were some "women bashing" posts as well (meant to be humor but not that funny). It's not just radical feminists that are to blame for the lack of male protection, some men refused to take responsibility as God gave them. It's ok to point that out, doesn't mean all men do it, but there seems to be a lot who do.

--hide--

Problems get solved once the root is made known not assumptions of the root.
Posts 61 - 64 of 64