Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

12/21/2012 new

God have mercy on Tom. May God grant him a new liver soon. From what I know about the liver, this is very serious.

12/21/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

--hide--
dear jerry from tx.... many thanks for your prayers & rosaries....hug rose hug

12/21/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said:
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

--hide--
dear donna, thank you for the prayers....i swear 50 lbs felt lifted from my shoulders today hug rose

12/21/2012 new

(Quote) Elaine-525333 said:
(Quote) Elaine-525333 said:

--hide--
elaine thank you for your prayers....they mean so much to tom & his family... hug rose

12/21/2012 new

(Quote) Denise-687929 said: God have mercy on Tom. May God grant him a new liver soon. From what I know about the liver, thi...
(Quote) Denise-687929 said:

God have mercy on Tom. May God grant him a new liver soon. From what I know about the liver, this is very serious.

--hide--
yes, denise, this is very serious....it is a chance to live or his life will be very shortened & debilitating hug rose

12/21/2012 new
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: yes, denise, this is very serious....it is a chance to live or his life will be very shortened & debili...
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

yes, denise, this is very serious....it is a chance to live or his life will be very shortened & debilitating

--hide--

Praying for the intercession of Pope John Paul II - he needs a miracle to become a saint and we need a Christmas miracle in the form of a liver transplant donor...... rosary theheart rosary
12/21/2012 new
Katherine I am praying for Tom and his family. Your note touched me deeply - my late husband was an organ donor. And his name was Tom. I pray that your Tom will receive the 'Gift of Life.'
12/21/2012 new

(Quote) Catherine-885647 said: Katherine I am praying for Tom and his family. Your note touched me deeply - my late husband was an ...
(Quote) Catherine-885647 said: Katherine I am praying for Tom and his family. Your note touched me deeply - my late husband was an organ donor. And his name was Tom. I pray that your Tom will receive the 'Gift of Life.'
--hide--
oh, you darling angel, catherine, you have me in tears...sad you have touched me with your beautiful message..... the ' gift of life' for a very special man... god bless you & your angel husband.... hug hug hug rose

12/21/2012 new

Prayers!

12/21/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Praying for the intercession of Pope John Paul II - he needs a miracle to become a saint and we ...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Praying for the intercession of Pope John Paul II - he needs a miracle to become a saint and we need a Christmas miracle in the form of a liver transplant donor......
--hide--
i believe in miracles.....hug hug hug Praying Praying rose

Posts 31 - 40 of 200