Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Dec 21st 2012 new

thanks Donna

excellent observation

I made changes

Dec 21st 2012 new

It was only empty a couple hours. I tried to change it, had problems. I have one now.

go see and I have about 9 other pics there

Dec 21st 2012 new

I changed my profile thanks to everyone that assisted. My new profile pic is up now. had problems with it before.The comment that divorce is seen as adultery to some women is really irresponsible even to mention it. That is highly judgemental. I believe those that come on this site are truly sincere , very moral, and really want to find true love and that their divorce had to happen. otherwise why would they come on this honest and loving site. and yet pay for it to correspond

Dec 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Walter-181370 said: The comment that divorce is seen as adultery to some women is really irresponsible even to menti...
(Quote) Walter-181370 said:

The comment that divorce is seen as adultery to some women is really irresponsible even to mention it. That is highly judgemental. I believe those that come on this site are truly sincere , very moral, and really want to find true love and that their divorce had to happen. otherwise why would they come on this honest and loving site. and yet pay for it to correspond

--hide--

Walter- It was not my intention to offend, just to make observations based on the question you asked. Divorce does not make you bad. In the eyes of the church, once sacramentally married, you are married until "death do us part" (or annulled). Therefore, some will see "Divorced" and go the other way. I apologize if you found my comment hurtful.

Dec 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-346082 said ok Donna thanks. Hopefully, I'll try to get my annulment as soon as possible. I see yur point<...
(Quote) Donna-346082 said

ok Donna thanks. Hopefully, I'll try to get my annulment as soon as possible. I see yur point

:

Walter- It was not my intention to offend, just to make observations based on the question you asked. Divorce does not make you bad. In the eyes of the church, once sacramentally married, you are married until "death do us part" (or annulled). Therefore, some will see "Divorced" and go the other way. I apologize if you found my comment hurtful.

--hide--

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-346082 said: Walter- It was not my intention to offend, just to make observations based on the question y...
(Quote) Donna-346082 said:

--hide--

Additionally, many people come here because they want a sacramental marriage.. Only if you are annulled after divorce can that be accomplished.. A lot of people want to know that a person is free to marry upon initial correpondence.. They don't want to expend energy on a relationship only to find that no annulment is possible.. They then either have the heartbreak of ending the relationship or the heartbreak of separating themself from the Church in order to keep the relationship.

Posts 11 - 16 of 16