Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: (Quote) Catherine-885647 said: Katherine I am praying for Tom and his family. Y...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Quote:
Catherine-885647 said: Katherine I am praying for Tom and his family. Your note touched me deeply - my late husband was an organ donor. And his name was Tom. I pray that your Tom will receive the 'Gift of Life.'

Catherine, God Bless you for sharing your prayers and past experience via your late husband's gift of life.

Welcome to the Forum (or Fora). Please join us daily if you can, and share your faith and prayers. Make new friends, enjoy both serious and silly topics, and let us get to know you, too!

--hide--
i second that emotion, beverly....hug rose

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Michelle-655299 said:
(Quote) Michelle-655299 said:

--hide--
michelle from tx....for your prayers and rosary ... many thanks.... hug rose

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Carolyn-896104 said: Prayers are coming!
(Quote) Carolyn-896104 said:

Prayers are coming!

--hide--
carolyn, from ohio, many thanks for your prayers....welcome to cm...hug rose

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Praying for Tom to receive this very special miracle of life. Prayers offered for the repose of...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Praying for Tom to receive this very special miracle of life. Prayers offered for the repose of the soul of his donor.

--hide--
dear beverly...thank you for your wonderful words...and seeing both sides of this .... i can only hope our prayers offered for tom can somehow reach his donor's family....for the this 'gift of life'....hug rose

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: my ex husband applied for life insurance and on exam found he was hep c too. He had severalb...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

my ex husband applied for life insurance and on exam found he was hep c too. He had several
blood transfusions when he was in the hospital after a motorcyle wreck (that is how I met him, he was my patient).
It was quite the eye opener.

--hide--
eileen, so true words...the blood banks did not start 'screening blood' til 1989-90....many have found themselves in the same position as your ex did....it really is something people should talk to their doc's about as it is not a blood test normally done...you have to ask!! faint hug rose

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

--hide--
kevin,from il thank you for your prayers for tom and prayers back to you...hug rose

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Tim-616385 said: I offer my prayers for him and his family that God watches over them.
(Quote) Tim-616385 said:

I offer my prayers for him and his family that God watches over them.

--hide--
tim from ks, i just know our lord is watching over tom and his family....thank you tim...rose

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: I pray for God's intercession on Tom's behalf and for your's, too, Catherine. This on...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I pray for God's intercession on Tom's behalf and for your's, too, Catherine. This one hits home for me.

--hide--
kathy from mn....what are the chances that now there are 3 catherine's/katherine's and 3 tom's.....hug hug rose

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Prayer's for your friend Tom in his time of need.
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

Prayer's for your friend Tom in his time of need.

--hide--
soul sister many thanks to you for your prayers....love ya.... hug hug rose

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: soul sister many thanks to you for your prayers....love ya....
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

soul sister many thanks to you for your prayers....love ya....

--hide--

hug rosary theheart Your welcome! I would say pretty good on a Catholic dating site wink laughing

Posts 61 - 70 of 200