Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Merry Christmas CMers!

Dec 22nd 2012 new
Dear Cmers, I am writing to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. It's been a great year, of love, faith, friends, and happiness on my end for the most part. I recorded a video and song for you that I put on my blog. I call it my CHristmas greeting and it can be found at this link: theadventuresoflud.blogspot.com and I hope you enjoy it. It's very cheesy and hopefully both songs will make you laugh. The first video is me singing Christmas songs and me singing about beating the devil in a fiddle fight to wrap it up. When you hear what it is it will make sense. I just want to say one thing:please remember that without CHrist there would be no Christmas as we know it. Jesus is the reason for the season and with that the second video on my blog is a commentary from a radio show I did in 2006. The segment is called CHristmas vs. Holiday commentary talking about religious persecution and the secularization of Christmas in my opinion. Some of you may or may not agree with me but the violence we are experiencing is because we are turning our back on God in my opinion, don't have prayers in school, can teach every religious culture under the sun except Christianity in school because it may "offend" someone. My message to you this Christmas is do not be ashamed of celebrating the reason for the season which is the birth of Christ and share it with everyone you know. This commentary from 2006 is about the controversy back then that dealt with wanting to rename the National Christmas Tree in D.C. the Holiday tree and it got me worked up. This commentary is based on stories at the time and is very still reflective of today. Please feel free to share with everyone. The commentary starts at 5:50 in after I play a remix of Christmastime is here from a Charlie Brown Christmas. I am not expecting many responses to this based on past posts but I would love any feedback you could send my way. God bless and have a very Merry Christmas!
Dec 22nd 2012 new
Merry Christmas to you and yours as well Ludwik. Yes, keep Christ in Christmas by keeping him in our hearts. God bless.
Dec 23rd 2012 new

Merry Christmas :)

Dec 23rd 2012 new

Thanks for the wishes John and A. Yes we need to keep Jesus in our hearts.

For those who don't want to deal with the blog but want to hear the little snippets I refer to they can be found at at these links:

youtu.be Vs. Holiday Commentary

youtu.be CHristmastime

youtu.be went down to Georgia

youtu.be Need a Little Christmas

HOpe to hear more feedback! Take care!

Dec 23rd 2012 new
(Quote) Ludwik-33046 said: Thanks for the wishes John and A. Yes we need to keep Jesus in our hearts.
(Quote) Ludwik-33046 said:

Thanks for the wishes John and A. Yes we need to keep Jesus in our hearts.

For those who don't want to deal with the blog but want to hear the little snippets I refer to they can be found at at these links:

youtu.be Vs. Holiday Commentary

youtu.be CHristmastime

youtu.be went down to Georgia

youtu.be Need a Little Christmas

HOpe to hear more feedback! Take care!

--hide--

Karaoke boy, you are just too funny. Thanks for the laughs and the Christmas wishes.

I wish you a Blessed Christmas also and a happy new year.

Josephine
Dec 23rd 2012 new

Thanks Josephine Merry Christmas!

Dec 23rd 2012 new

xmastree wreathMerry Christmas, Lud! wreath xmastree

theheart

Dec 24th 2012 new

Joyeux Noel,

It's snowing in Rockville, MD this Christmas Eve 1:23 p.m., 20 miles from Washington, D.C.fluffy fluffy fluffy

Dec 24th 2012 new
"The Word became flesh, and dwelt among us." Merry Christmas to all!
Dec 24th 2012 new

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Thanks for the tunes Lud. You are truly living life. Do you coach? LOL

Posts 1 - 10 of 19