Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Christmas Decorations

12/24/2012 new

Should I get someone to decorate my apartment, or should I decorate myself?

12/24/2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Should I get someone to decorate my apartment, or should I decorate myself?
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

--hide--
Christmas is tomorrow Carl!

12/24/2012 new

Bachelor's wink Merry Christmas to all!!! santahat xmastree wreath

12/24/2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Should I get someone to decorate my apartment, or should I decorate myself?
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

--hide--
Didn't I read on another thread that you had all sorts of plans for the holiday? How can
you be in so many places at one time unless......are you really Waldo of Where's Waldo and you
are impersonating Carl from CM? Who knew!

12/24/2012 new

Did the Charleston thing, then came to ATL for the surprise party, then chilled out today, went to Mass at 6, and now am chilling back in officer's quarters at Dobbins AFB. One nice benefit of being an officer is that you can get a cheap hotel room on base at any of your sister service's installations. Much more secure than your standard hotel, too.

I received a message that some of my swing dancing friends are gathering at a place called Johnny's Hideaway here in ATL. I haven't decided if I will head out again or just kick back, sleep in, and meet friends for brunch tomorrow.

It sucks being single, but at least I have good company, both in ATL and here online.

12/25/2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Did the Charleston thing, then came to ATL for the surprise party, then chilled out today, went to ...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Did the Charleston thing, then came to ATL for the surprise party, then chilled out today, went to Mass at 6, and now am chilling back in officer's quarters at Dobbins AFB. One nice benefit of being an officer is that you can get a cheap hotel room on base at any of your sister service's installations. Much more secure than your standard hotel, too.

I received a message that some of my swing dancing friends are gathering at a place called Johnny's Hideaway here in ATL. I haven't decided if I will head out again or just kick back, sleep in, and meet friends for brunch tomorrow.

It sucks being single, but at least I have good company, both in ATL and here online.

--hide--
Carl,

I have an old friend (although he would hate the word old) who is a retired naval commander. I have known him for 30 years now and
he is still a bachelor but has friends all over the world. He is the type of person that has never met a stranger and if so, not one for
very long. He is helping my poor son who is in the marines. You remind me alot of him with your plans, He is a hop, skip, and jump away
from Miramar and recently back from Germany, has friends in Tahoe and probably skiing as we speak. There are worse things than being
single, Carl and the right person is probably someone you have come across or will and not recognize her as "the one" yet.

Life is like a baseball game, you think you can anticipate the low and inside but then it will take a curve!
Merry Christmas to you!

Eileen

12/25/2012 new

Merry Christmas, Carl. If you can slow down long enough to ask one of these CM ladies for a date, I'm sure she'd be willing to offer some last minute decorating ideas. As Catholics, we get to celebrate a while longer. At least, you'll find some bargains in the clearance aisles.

Posts 1 - 7 of 7