Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 24th 2012 new
Merry Christmas to you Tim!! Blessings untold in 2013.
Dec 24th 2012 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: Merry Christmas Meg! Thanks for adding your list!
(Quote) John-746882 said: Merry Christmas Meg! Thanks for adding your list!
--hide--

Thank you for this thread, John, and Merry Christmas.

Dec 24th 2012 new
And Happy New Year Meg! With all this gratitude 2013 is bound to be a joyful year!
Dec 24th 2012 new

One thing our priest asked us to do tonight in his Christmas Eve homily was to make a gratitude list. I have been working on mine, this post came at a good time John. I am thankful for many things: my family, my job, my home, my health, my friends, humor, all of the prayers from CM family, and most of all my Catholic Faith! God bless you all! Merry Christmas!

Dec 24th 2012 new
Merry Christmas Therese, you made my night by telling me that. Great minds think alike. (And let me tell you, today was a great day!). I especially like that your response includes "humor". We all need a good laugh!
Dec 25th 2012 new

theheartGod and his love

My children and all God's gifts and blessings to us.

Friends I have met along the way.

Catholic Match community including the support in prayers including 54 Day Rosary Novenas.

John for starting this. You get a Gold Star!

All the great blessings God has in store for all of us and our family members. theheart

MERRY CHRISTMAS SEASON TO ALL!!!

Dec 25th 2012 new

Congratulations, John. That's the best reason for leaving CM. I have greatly appreciated your positive and prayerful input in the forums.

This week I have been acutely aware of the blessings of my children and my family, my boss, my co-workers, and my dearest friends. I look forward to helping out where I can and appreciate the opportunities I've been given to do just that. My life has been deeply enriched with relationships of all shapes and depths. They bring me joy, laughter, and love. Everything else is gravy!

Dec 25th 2012 new
Thank you Sherill-ann! Merry Christmas to you! God bless all this morning!
Dec 25th 2012 new
Hi Kathy, Thank you for the kind words! Merry Christmas morning! This is a unique Christmas morning for me, as I am blessed to be spending it with my darling little two year old and one year old nieces as my sister is in the hospital after having her baby yesterday. I was asked to sit for them overnight and this morning, so we are enjoying Christmas morning, just me and my two little nieces! This is one I'll remember fondly.
Dec 25th 2012 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: Merry Christmas Therese, you made my night by telling me that. Great minds think alike. (And let me tell ...
(Quote) John-746882 said: Merry Christmas Therese, you made my night by telling me that. Great minds think alike. (And let me tell you, today was a great day!). I especially like that your response includes "humor". We all need a good laugh!
--hide--

You are welcome John, I am glad I could make your Christmas Even night! I hear congratulations are in order for you!!! I pray that all work out. Merry Christmas and God bless you!

Posts 11 - 20 of 172