Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

12/07/2012 new

(Quote) Paul-302787 said: Packing boxes, of course....
(Quote) Paul-302787 said:

Packing boxes, of course....
--hide--

I wonder if I can use it to pack boxes of duct tape wallets?

12/10/2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Thank you, Bev.That's the reaction I got from my family, too. My cousin laugh...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Thank you, Bev.

That's the reaction I got from my family, too. My cousin laughed so hard, tears ran down her leg!

--hide--
You are too funny Kathy. Your state of MN made the cover page of MSN with 16 inches of
snow! Wow!

12/10/2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: You are too funny Kathy. Your state of MN made the cover page of MSN with 16 inches of snow!...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

You are too funny Kathy. Your state of MN made the cover page of MSN with 16 inches of
snow! Wow!

--hide--

Yep...2 hours shoveling the embankment courtesy of the plows, 1.5 hour drive to work, 1 spinout right next to me, 4 cars and 1 semi in the ditch on the way to work, over 600 accidents statewide, living in Minnesnowta...priceless! It is really pretty when you don't have to drive in it!

12/25/2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: My son made wallets out of duct tape....I guess so his money wouldn't fly away er sumpin'....
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

My son made wallets out of duct tape....I guess so his money wouldn't fly away er sumpin'..... www.youtube.com

--hide--

I'm not trying to resurrect a dead horse here, but I did want to share our Christmas story...when my nephew opened the wallet my daughter made him out of beautiful, purple, Vikings duct tape yesterday, his response was "My dad's going to be so jealous!" Thanks for the idea, Lina. It was priceless!

12/25/2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: (Quote) Lina-796057 said: My son made wallets out of duct tape....I guess ...

Quote:
Lina-796057 said:

My son made wallets out of duct tape....I guess so his money wouldn't fly away er sumpin'..... www.youtube.com

I'm not trying to resurrect a dead horse here, but I did want to share our Christmas story...when my nephew opened the wallet my daughter made him out of beautiful, purple, Vikings duct tape yesterday, his response was "My dad's going to be so jealous!" Thanks for the idea, Lina. It was priceless!

--hide--

laughing in Vikings purple, no less! Merry Christmas!!! present xmastree Dove

12/25/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: in Vikings purple, no less! Merry Christmas!!!
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

in Vikings purple, no less! Merry Christmas!!!

--hide--

That's right, Mike! C also put a large duct tape bow on my gift! It is such a versatile invention!

12/25/2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: That's right, Mike! C also put a large duct tape bow on my gift! It is such a versati...

That's right, Mike! C also put a large duct tape bow on my gift! It is such a versatile invention!

--hide--

Uncle Red Green would be so proud! Merry Christmas Kathy!

12/25/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Uncle Red Green would be so proud! Merry Christmas Kathy!
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Uncle Red Green would be so proud! Merry Christmas Kathy!

--hide--

Thank you, Mike. Merry Christmas to you, too!

12/25/2012 new
(Quote) John-132457 said: Amateurs use duct tape. Real men use gaffer's tape!
(Quote) John-132457 said:

Amateurs use duct tape. Real men use gaffer's tape!

--hide--

Are you a real man? If you say yes, I know what you do biggrin
12/25/2012 new
If you what something to move and it doesn't, use WD 40. If something. over and you don't want it to, use duct tape.

I use duct tape to mark and secure my luggage on trips where I have done a lot of shopping. It takes the stress off the hinges and zippers.
Posts 121 - 130 of 134