Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: (Quote) John-132457 said: Amateurs use duct tape. Real men use gaffer's tape...
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:
Quote:
John-132457 said:

Amateurs use duct tape. Real men use gaffer's tape!

Are you a real man? If you say yes, I know what you do
--hide--

Let's just say that a work day rarely passes without some gaff tape use.

Dec 25th 2012 new

I knew a man who really did 'repair' his car door with duct tape. The driver's door was coming off the car....'but ocifer, I wasn't speeding..." rolling eyes laughing

Dec 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I knew a man who really did 'repair' his car door with duct tape. The driver's door was...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

I knew a man who really did 'repair' his car door with duct tape. The driver's door was coming off the car....'but ocifer, I wasn't speeding..."

--hide--

Did you ever see the photo of the airplane (yes, a real one!) that was repaired with duct tape after being ripped apart by a bear?

news.cnet.com

Story verification: www.alaskadispatch.com

Dec 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: (Quote) Lina-796057 said: My son made wallets out of duct tape....I guess ...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Quote:
Lina-796057 said:

My son made wallets out of duct tape....I guess so his money wouldn't fly away er sumpin'..... www.youtube.com

That's awesome. You just gave my kids ideas for what they can make for their little nephews!

--hide--

People sell duct tape wallets on the handmade sites..

Posts 131 - 134 of 134