Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

12/25/2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: www.foxnews.com.
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

www.foxnews.com

--hide--

Yeppers.

12/25/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Yeppers.
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Yeppers.

--hide--

Yikes. In other words, a direct invitation to some rich gun-grabber to call out the goon squad to intimidate people into a convenient police melt-down for a pittance program.

Goon Squad: Two or more gentlemen employed by a mob boss, labor union, politician, or other disreputable person to rough people up, break their legs, or bust their chops.

en.wikipedia.org

12/25/2012 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: Yikes. In other words, a direct invitation to some rich gun-grabber to call out the goo...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

Yikes. In other words, a direct invitation to some rich gun-grabber to call out the goon squad to intimidate people into a convenient police melt-down for a pittance program.

Goon Squad: Two or more gentlemen employed by a mob boss, labor union, politician, or other disreputable person to rough people up, break their legs, or bust their chops.

en.wikipedia.org

--hide--
We all have a few friends we can trust, but other than them I tell no one what I may have in my house. I recommend that to everyone.

12/26/2012 new

www.foxnews.com

--hide--

Well, that is my local newspaper. I want to get ahold of that list. I wonder when the paper was published?

12/26/2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Well, that is my local newspaper. I want to get ahold of that list. I wonder when the pape...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Well, that is my local newspaper. I want to get ahold of that list. I wonder when the paper was published?

--hide--

There is a footnote in the article that states the reporter owns a firearm. If you find the list, please check to see if the reporter included his own address.

12/26/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: There is a footnote in the article that states the reporter owns a firearm. If you find t...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

There is a footnote in the article that states the reporter owns a firearm. If you find the list, please check to see if the reporter included his own address.

--hide--

It turns out that it is NOT a list of the permit holders names. It is an interactive map on lohud.com. If you go on the
website, you can scroll to your street or any street, and there will be a red dot on the gun permit holders street.

Then if you click on the red dot, it will give you the name and address of the gun holder permit.

I don't know where the author lives, so I don't know which dot to click to find him.

I had to call the newspaper to help me find the interactive map. In my county, Westchester County, it says
that every five years the permit has to be renewed, so the list is fairly updated. Other places you just get a
gun permit, and even if you die, the status of the gun permit doesn't change.

It is a very impressive interactive map.

12/27/2012 new

www.foxnews.com

--hide--

Peter, everyone is crying "foul play" about this listing, even you, Peter, but there is really a good side to publishing
this information.

If a house is known to have a gun permit, and more than likely a gun at least, then neighbors and mental-health
professionals can be alert to that fact. This might help as a second line of defense if the person living in the house
becomes unstable or threatening.

These public murders of mentally-ill white males, need to be dealt with. This map and information may help the situation
from a different perspective.

12/29/2012 new

www.foxnews.com

--hide--
N.Y. NEWSPAPER ANNOUNCES IT WILL PUBLISH MORE NAMES & ADDRESSES OF GUN OWNERS

www.theblaze.com
Posts 1 - 9 of 9