Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

If anybody is going to be in the Washington DC area Jan 21-26, I am going to be around for the March for Life which is on Fri, Jan 25. Perhaps a little get together can be arranged. wave

Andrew
Dec 27th 2012 new
Sorry 2013 March for Life! D'oh! ;)

Andrew
Dec 27th 2012 new
(Quote) Andrew-85878 said: Sorry 2013 March for Life! D'oh! ;) Andrew
(Quote) Andrew-85878 said: Sorry 2013 March for Life! D'oh! ;)

Andrew
--hide--

Hi Andrew. wave

Nice to see you. I am not sure what I am doing this year for the March. I'll stay tuned though.

Kathleen
Dec 27th 2012 new
(Quote) Andrew-85878 said: If anybody is going to be in the Washington DC area Jan 21-26, I am going to be around for the March for Life whic...
(Quote) Andrew-85878 said: If anybody is going to be in the Washington DC area Jan 21-26, I am going to be around for the March for Life which is on Fri, Jan 25. Perhaps a little get together can be arranged.

Andrew
--hide--

Hi Andrew, i have friends who come up every year for it. If i am able to get the day off, i will be in the mix somewhere
Dec 27th 2012 new

Wrong side of the nation for me, Andrew, but I'm hoping to be at the one in San Francisco this year, so maybe there could be the same opportunity for us "West Coasters" to gather together???

Dec 27th 2012 new
Hi Kathleen!

Keep me posted! wink

Andrew
Dec 27th 2012 new
Hi Joanna! wave

Hope to see you there!

Andrew
Dec 27th 2012 new
Hi Beverly! wave

The West Coast Walk tis a great event. I hope to get there someday myself!

Andrew
Dec 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Andrew-85878 said: If anybody is going to be in the Washington DC area Jan 21-26, I am going to be around for the March for...
(Quote) Andrew-85878 said: If anybody is going to be in the Washington DC area Jan 21-26, I am going to be around for the March for Life which is on Fri, Jan 25. Perhaps a little get together can be arranged.

Andrew
--hide--

I am planning to take the bus from my parish church wave Would love to go to a get together smile

Dec 27th 2012 new

Hmmm....Sounds great, don't know if I will make it or not???

Posts 1 - 10 of 40