Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Hi, all...

I decided to go on the "Retreat at Sea" Cruise being organized by Mike Voris/Fr. Zuhlsdorf,
leaving Fr. Lauderdale March 10 (which I believe is Laetare Sunday) for a week.

It occurred to me this might be a good opportunity for Catholic singles of a
"certain stripe" (on the more traditional end of the spectrum) - to meet.

(So, if you're into liturgical dance or you think the 'spirit of Vatican II' is awesomesauce, you're probably not going to have a good time :-).

Details on ChurchMilitant.tv at the top.

No, I'm not affiliated with anybody above, other than going myself. It was just a idea.
Dec 16th 2012 new
Hello Jason and welcome to the forums. I will look into it, but my spring is packed already. boggled
Dec 16th 2012 new

Sounds interesting, Jason. Thanks for posting, I will check out the site. Although I know I can't make this trip there might something down the road to attend.

Dec 27th 2012 new
Sounds like an awesome time! If you go on another similar trip be sure to let us know. :) My sister and her family are moving back to the States from living in NZ next year. I will be visiting them.

:) God Bless. Joy

I do hope to go on a pilgrimage soon!
Jan 3rd 2013 new

Sounds like it will be a fun cruise! Thanks for sharing!

Jan 3rd 2013 new

This looks amazing! I'm definitely going to have to pray about this! Thanks so much for sharing biggrin I might have to research the presenters some too... haha. Although i definitely come from that "certain stripe" theheart

Posts 1 - 6 of 6