Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 27th 2012 new
What a great idea!
Dec 28th 2012 new

Excerpts from my prayer of thanks to my King:

Thank you for my son Robert’s beautiful drumming and his fascinating ability to move people and their spirits with his rhythms

Thank you for my beers with Robert

Thank you for my son Gabriel and his outward happiness and joy. His moments of contentment are a gift to me. He offers me rest from my internal struggles

Thank you for my son Michael and his sense of humor. He brings laughter to us all and a never- ending sense of surprise and suspense with his wit.

Thank you for the individual memories of their births. These were moments when you taught me that love is real, so real that I could touch it. You provided me with miracles and I thank you for letting your unworthy servant experience your creation.

Dec 28th 2012 new

Mom & Dad

Dec 28th 2012 new

Being alive to experience another day and to see what God has in store!

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: a spiritual director once made me write a nightly list of 5-10 things (little or big) i'm gra...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

a spiritual director once made me write a nightly list of 5-10 things (little or big) i'm gratful for. after a few weeks of this my whole outlook on life changed. where formerly i saw only what i had to complain about, by writing those daily lists i found i had so so so much more to be grateful for.

--hide--

I think that's a great exercise David. I find that looking back on the entire year there are too many things to include, which tells me I've even forgotten many of the blessings that took place over the year. Thank you.

Dec 29th 2012 new

So many great replies, thank you Annette, Robert, Laura and Meg!

Dec 29th 2012 new

I am truly grateful for to God for my my life, for surviving a car accident 13 yrs ago, to God for helpg me rebuild my life from the ground up. I am grateful for learning how to accept others' healing prayers and energy into my body. I am grateful for relearning how to tie my own shoes. I am grateful for the manner in which I have grown as a spiritual being, as a woman, a mother, a professional, a friend.

I thank God for being able to influence my children over the years, for being able to guide them and watch them grow. I thank God for the gift of the children who have been entrusted to me professionally. I thank God for the couples and families who have been entrusted to me professionally.

I thank God for teaching me how to nourish my body through food, how to replenish my spirit through art, how to communicate factually and not hurtfully. In Jesus' name, I thank you.

Dec 29th 2012 new

You said so much in a few sentences Margo, very inspiring. Thank you.

Dec 29th 2012 new

I am thankful for the following this year; health, new Catholic community, new Catholic friends to share my faith with, more opppurtunites to date(I should say try), many answered prayers, my Saint friends/family in Heaven, and lastly the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus!
God bless you on your journey!

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: You said so much in a few sentences Margo, very inspiring. Thank you.
(Quote) John-746882 said:

You said so much in a few sentences Margo, very inspiring. Thank you.

--hide--
John, I type with only five fingers because of a disability, but this is a wholehearted thank you. I'm very glad to be here.

'

Posts 31 - 40 of 172