Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Perhaps we help men find God I love this quote : "A woman's heart should b...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Perhaps we help men find God I love this quote :
"A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her"

--hide--

Kathleen, that is an amazing quote!! I shall remind myself of this daily... mostly when I'm struggling with my "stinkin thinkin"

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: I don't know why, but I like that women are so irresistible. Two words to describe it a...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

I don't know why, but I like that women are so irresistible. Two words to describe it all............yeah, baby!

--hide--

I knew you wouldn't let me down! laughing

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Most of what I know about men I have learned since having a son. One cannot assume anythi...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Most of what I know about men I have learned since having a son. One cannot assume anything. When he was younger and I told him to put on clean underwear, he did...right over his dirty ones!

--hide--

laughing That's hilarious!

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Erica-348721 said: Kathleen, that is an amazing quote!! I shall remind myself of this daily......
(Quote) Erica-348721 said:

Kathleen, that is an amazing quote!! I shall remind myself of this daily... mostly when I'm struggling with my "stinkin thinkin"

--hide--

biggrin I remember reading this on some friends' FB's years ago... Thanks for reminding us!

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Irresistible?
(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Irresistible?
--hide--

God wants men and women to have something and someone to look forward to each day, hour etc. God wants us to fall in love! heartbeat

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: (Quote) Khoa-813439 said:Irresistible? I believe the Man Upstairs has a m...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Quote:
Khoa-813439 said:Irresistible?

I believe the Man Upstairs has a marvelous sense of humor. He enjoys watching us men stammer and stutter, trying to say something witty or brilliant, only for it to come out as, "hamina hamina..." He chuckles good naturedly at our wobbly knees and our sweating brows as we try to muster the courage to ask a lady out for a cup of coffee. At least that's the conclusion I've come to after almost 68 years.

--hide--

You're too cute, Peter, with this explanation! Thank you ... here ... cheers Cheers!

santahat xmastree fluffy snowman wreath candycane stocking Ice Skating

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Hey, Kathy -- I'll have you know that most men DO shower and change their socks. It's an an...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Hey, Kathy -- I'll have you know that most men DO shower and change their socks. It's an annual ritual in case you weren't aware of it.

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing hug

Dec 28th 2012 new

Not always.

Dec 28th 2012 new
(Quote) David-364112 said: (Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Irresistible? propagation of the species....
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Quote:
Khoa-813439 said: Irresistible?

propagation of the species. if men had any sense, they'd never go near women. but biology overrides logic in this circumstance.

--hide--

So true, David. So true. We've been paying for it ever since that darn apple.
Dec 28th 2012 new

Wow, this thread is a delight and full of fun and it sounds like we all can get along without insults.

When God created man, she was only kidding wink Just like I am here. wave

Posts 31 - 40 of 42