Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Top 10 New Year's Resolutions!

Dec 28th 2012 new

Hi CM Singles! Someone was going to have to introduce this subject, right? So, why not me?!?! First, let me say that I've been having a great time posting in the fora. Thank you all, and Happy New Year!!

The top 10 New Year's resolutions, according to my real estate agent, are:

10. Get in shape
9. Lose weight
8. Get a (better) job
7. Stick to a budget
6. Pay down debt
5. Quit smoking
4. Be more organized
3. Spend more time with family
2. Take a trip
1. Buy a house or move

Do you make New Year's resolutions? If so, what are they? Do they include a Catholic or CM component? (Obviously, my real estate agent is neither Catholic nor single!)

I think 2013 (the 13 being the operative number!) is a little unlucky; thus, I will not be making resolutions this year. However, I am turning 50 in February. This is prompting me to spend the year seriously thinking about how I would like to live the rest of my life. I figure I have a good 25 years left, if my family history is any indication. And I want to make sure I go out with a bang! Best, Chelle

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: Hi CM Singles! Someone was going to have to introduce this subject, right? So, why not me?!?! Fi...
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

Hi CM Singles! Someone was going to have to introduce this subject, right? So, why not me?!?! First, let me say that I've been having a great time posting in the fora. Thank you all, and Happy New Year!!

--hide--

There's another New Year's thread, and this is what I posted there:

My New Year's Resolution is just one: to really try to be at peace with myself, others and my future. I will try to maintain this peace by seeing Jesus in the persons that I encounter, and being with Jesus in every moment. I have found that when I really try to do this, that peace is easy!

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: Hi CM Singles! Someone was going to have to introduce this subject, right? So, why not me?!?! Fi...
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

The top 10 New Year's resolutions, according to my real estate agent, are:

10. Get in shape
9. Lose weight
8. Get a (better) job
7. Stick to a budget
6. Pay down debt
5. Quit smoking
4. Be more organized
3. Spend more time with family
2. Take a trip
1. Buy a house or move

Do you make New Year's resolutions? If so, what are they? Do they include a Catholic or CM component? (Obviously, my real estate agent is neither Catholic nor single!)

I think 2013 (the 13 being the operative number!) is a little unlucky; thus, I will not be making resolutions this year. However, I am turning 50 in February. This is prompting me to spend the year seriously thinking about how I would like to live the rest of my life. I figure I have a good 25 years left, if my family history is any indication. And I want to make sure I go out with a bang! Best, Chelle

--hide--

10?????????? WOW!

10. To have a guy message me on CM

9. To have a guy I'm interested in who lives within 100 miles take an interest in me

8. To find more Catholic male friends

7. To attend more Catholic events in my area (finally started going to Theology on Tap in the summer)

6. To have another CM F2F

5. To date a DEVOUT Catholic guy

4. To have a successful and chaste relationship

3. To deepen my faith and prayer life

2. To bring others to Christ ("seedplanting")

1. To stay on that "Heaven list"!

Disclaimer - I'm contagious for 48 hours and on "homerest"... laughing

Dec 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: 10?????????? WOW! 10. To have a guy message me on CM
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

10?????????? WOW!

10. To have a guy message me on CM

--hide--

If I message you now will it count in the new year? duck
Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: If I message you now will it count in the new year?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

If I message you now will it count in the new year?
--hide--

PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!!!!!! wave

Dec 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!!!!!!
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!!!!!!

--hide--

There isn't anyone my own size. Can I pick on three or four of you together?

As OGMBC do you always wear such a pretty smile?
Dec 28th 2012 new
I have only 1 New Year Resolution:

To be "The Best Version of Myself." By being "The Best Version of Myself," I will transform my life in ways that are lacking.
Dec 28th 2012 new

My New Years resolution is to go on my last first face 2 face date with a CM gentleman crossfingers lovestruck!

Dec 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Nancy-632072 said: My New Years resolution is to go on my last first face 2 face date with a CM gentleman
(Quote) Nancy-632072 said:

My New Years resolution is to go on my last first face 2 face date with a CM gentleman

--hide--

Me too!

It perfectly fits into my New Year's Resolution, too! ((To be "The Best Version of Myself." By being "The Best Version of Myself," I will transform my life in ways that are lacking.))
Dec 29th 2012 new
Yes, it's a very expensive smile!!!
Posts 1 - 10 of 24