Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

New Year's Resolution 2013

Dec 28th 2012 new

scratchchin

So much has happened in 2012... As we all get ready for the New Year, does anyone here want to share their 2013 Resolution?

Let me start with my top 5:

1. I will try to live a healthier life this year. Goodbye rice, goodbye bagel and fries... Hello Veggies and Fruits. wave

2. I will try to explore other activities in NYC other than Broadway shows. I'm sure It'll be nice to go to the Statue of Liberty and see the Intrepid and the Museums even if I'm alone.

3. I will try to be a little less impulsive on shopping.

4. I will try to expand my social circle outside family and work.

5. I will be a little less shy...

What's yours?

Dec 28th 2012 new

Well since I've managed to accomplish my resolutions from last year (finding a job I love and losing 100lbs) I'm planning on taking the year off!

laughing

Not really....

Here's my list:

Save up for a better car. mischievous

irked Start paying on my school loans (finally!)

Save up for and take the class in Williamsburg on hand stitching altercloths theheart

Plant a garden gardener

Sunrise Hike part of the Appalachian trail.

And.... lose another 120lbs in order to be my "ideal" healthy weight so I can serve God better. crossfingers

Of course if God sends along my knight-errant that would be wonderful too Praying

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Thess-624577 said: So much has happened in 2012... As we all get ready for the New Year, does anyo...
(Quote) Thess-624577 said:

So much has happened in 2012... As we all get ready for the New Year, does anyone here want to share their 2013 Resolution?

1. I will try to live a healthier life this year. Goodbye rice, goodbye bagel and fries... Hello Veggies and Fruits.

2. I will try to explore other activities in NYC other than Broadway shows. I'm sure It'll be nice to go to the Statue of Liberty and see the Intrepid and the Museums even if I'm alone.

What's yours?

--hide--
I Don't have any can't keep them! (not even for one day) laughing laughing

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Thess-624577 said: So much has happened in 2012... As we all get ready for the New Year, does anyo...

1. I will try to live a healthier life this year. Goodbye rice, goodbye bagel and fries... Hello Veggies and Fruits.

What's yours?

--hide--

I do have a list from last year, it must be tucked away somewhere around the house. If I can find it, maybe I'll jsut try again. Otherwise, will try again in 2014. laughing

Dec 28th 2012 new

--hide--

My New Year's Resolution is just one: to really try to be at peace with myself, others and my future. I will try to maintain this peace by seeing Jesus in the persons that I encounter, and being with Jesus in every moment. I have found that when I really try to do this, that peace is easy!

Dec 28th 2012 new

Travel. It's something I have always wanted to do but have done very little of. I am always waiting on something, no waiting this year God willing.

Participate more. I am shy and tend to not do things if I don't have someone todo it with me. I have been asked to help out with children's ministry and I time allowing I really want to even though I don't really know anyone. My friend's girlfriend asked me but I don't really know her.

Get better organised. There is always a method to my madness and I always (almost always) know where everything is but I really do need to do better.

Cut myself some slack. I am harder on myself than anybody else could ever be, I feel guilty when I have no reason to, I always want to say yes even though I really should be saying no.

Try something new. This year I tried sewing and turns out despite the fact that I cannot sew in a straight line I really enjoy it so I can wait to see what catches my fancy in 2013.

Dec 28th 2012 new

For 2013 I want to continue to eat healthier stir the pot! Its getting cold! , try and get more exercise. I am sure there are other things I just can not think of them right now. I hope everyone has a great new year.

Keep the Faith
Chuck

Dec 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Mike-646924 said: I Don't have any can't keep them! (not even for one day)
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

I Don't have any can't keep them! (not even for one day)

--hide--
I'm sure you could keep some of them for a few months. ;)
Dec 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Jessica-844048 said: Well since I've managed to accomplish my resolutions from last year (finding a job I love and losing 100l...
(Quote) Jessica-844048 said:

Well since I've managed to accomplish my resolutions from last year (finding a job I love and losing 100lbs) I'm planning on taking the year off!

Not really....

Here's my list:

Save up for a better car.

Start paying on my school loans (finally!)

Save up for and take the class in Williamsburg on hand stitching altercloths

Plant a garden

Hike part of the Appalachian trail.

And.... lose another 120lbs in order to be my "ideal" healthy weight so I can serve God better.

Of course if God sends along my that would be wonderful too

--hide--
This is great!!! Keep it coming! :)
Dec 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Gary-918050 said: I do have a list from last year, it must be tucked away somewhere around the house. If I c...
(Quote) Gary-918050 said:

I do have a list from last year, it must be tucked away somewhere around the house. If I can find it, maybe I'll jsut try again. Otherwise, will try again in 2014.

--hide--
Feel free to share Gary... As soon as you find it. :)
Posts 1 - 10 of 14